Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Neymar has always been a foward, a left winger. Hazard is traditionally a midfielder, naturally an attack minded one.

When was this? I followed his Lille days and i don't think he ever played there. And midfielder is too vague. Playing as winger in a 4-4-2 is not being a midfielder.

Alen

RMC, the french radio discussed the Barca's offer for Pogba.

As I said in the Pogba thread:

- Raiola is not ok with it (85M + 2 players. He doesn't think it's acceptable).
- RMC sources said that's because Juve doesn't want the 2 players Barca is offering.
- Therefore if Barca is serious, we can expect a 100M++ euros offer soon, with no player included.

Are they for real? So now it's ok to pay 100+ millions for an MC. This market is insane.

Bertus

I would doubt any offer of 80m plus Montoya and Pedro has ever been made though so that offer most likely has never been rejected.

I don't know.

I'm all for Pogba to Barca. I'm even ok for 12M per year as salary. But a 120M offer (in total with pedro and montoya included) is way too much already.

If Barto really did that, then Flavia is right, he lost it completely.

JamDav1982

I don't know.

I'm all for Pogba to Barca. I'm even ok for 12M per year as salary. But a 120M offer (in total with pedro and montoya included) is way too much already.

If Barto really did that, then Flavia is right, he lost it completely.

120m is too much clearly although the top players in the world will be going for 100m plus quite regularly in the near future.

Still doubt that bid has ever been made.

DrPepper

Lol
Pogba is at 2.9 for serie A, 1.8 for UCL
Hazard is at 2.9 for EPL, 2.4 for UCL

Lol
Seems that changing the metrics to per 90 mins proved too difficult so I made a screen,

ppxykyq.png

Why you guys comparing 2 completely different type of players?

You can't argue about someone not suiting a position because he's getting dispossessed too often and then suggest another one who is even worse. Simple as that.

Antimadridista1

80M max would be ok in my book, but not more.

Or 70M + Pedro. Which would be a lot already.

Pedro without taking into account the numbers of years left in his contract is worth 25/30m looking at nowaday's market.
Then, there's a big difference between 80m and 70m + Pedro. The spanish international isn't worth 10m euro.

80m is too much seriously. Even 60m for Koke is a lot of money.

Antimadridista1

Pedro without taking into account the numbers of years left in his contract is worth 25/30m looking at nowaday's market.
Then, there's a big difference between 80m and 70m + Pedro. The spanish international isn't worth 10m euro.

80m is too much seriously. Even 60m for Koke is a lot of money.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

€70M total would be my limit. Team needs 2 CMs and 1 RB, can't go forking all the money on 1 player and then having to go to the bargain bin again for the Vermaelens and Douglases.

Co0ter

80-100mil for Pogba is too much, but then again who else are we going to buy. Gundogan is ok (a bit overrated even before his injury imo) like most of BvBs players with a huge ? over his head since the injury. Veratti is impossible, Koke unlikely with AM as rivals. Who out there would really make our midfield better immediately?

serghei

I'd pay up to 80m. for Pogba, given his high value-age ratio. He's basically the european midfield version of Neymar. Same kind of transfer. Young gifted players who already play at a high level are expensive. He's already one of the best in the world at Juve. At Barca he will become even better.

StarLord

€70M total would be my limit. Team needs 2 CMs and 1 RB, can't go forking all the money on 1 player and then having to go to the bargain bin again for the Vermaelens and Douglases.

What is the point of buying two CMs if neither of them will be any better than Rakitic? Better to buy one that will make a difference.

Since we are not spending one penny in this coming summer, we can spend double as much the next. I would expect to spend a minimum of 150m euros for summer Jan 16/summer '16.

G

Gasgas

I really wanted kroos last summer. :cry:
I collected his highlights and a few of his matches to see his great passes
Had we kept cesc and bought kroos, we would have had a much different midfield too.

All the remaining solutions to me seem like expensive consolations. Kroos at 25 M was the big deal

Kroos Busi Cesc
kroos Busi Iniesta

Ultimate midfield beauty, serving MSN on a platter chance after chance,
Cesc would only be tasked with throwing key passes and not controlling the midfield which he fails miserably, and if his form falls second half, we have a fresher iniesta in place

Sigh... sigh :cry:

None of midfield signings we make would have made me happier than the signing of Kroos would have

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
What is the point of buying two CMs if neither of them will be any better than Rakitic? Better to buy one that will make a difference.

Since we are not spending one penny in this coming summer, we can spend double as much the next. I would expect to spend a minimum of 150m euros for summer Jan 16/summer '16.

Why can't they be better than Rakitic? Pogba is not the only fish in the sea, and for €70M I can go and get great players from other teams. Certainly that money will entice Atletico to let go of Koke. Team is going to have a lot of money, but they'll also need 2 CMs, which both will cost a nice chunk of change. Can't blow it all paying some astronomical fee for Pogba. And then RB is also going to be a need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans