Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

But we are not playing pep system. Pep is not our coach lucho is, hazard is a winger/forward iniesta is a CM/DM totally different even in pep's system hazard wouldnt have fit in that poosition,
Hazard is one of the most dispossesed players in the top 5 leagues with 3 dispossessions per game or more, he is a risk taker just like neymar, messi. You dont want to waste money buying him and contain him in midfied where he has to defend :banghead:

If you had read my previous post you'd realize my original point was that we are not in the Pep Era anymore and that we shouldn't be buying players because they are similar to the players that worked for us In the recent past.

Bertus

I hope the new board vetoes this move. I like Pogba, but these fees + wages are ridiculous.
Fee asides,

It was clear Juve would not accept those two players.

They don't want to pay their expected salaries. Nor that I think they need said players.

TBH I don't understand that offer Barca made. It's like they threw in it 2 players they don't want and expected Juve to go with it.

JamDav1982

Fee asides,

They don't want to pay their expected salaries. Nor that I think they need said players.

TBH I don't understand that offer Barca made. It's like they threw in it 2 players they don't want and expected Juve to go with it.

I think Juve would take those two players.

Especially if Tevez goes and they have been strongly linked with Montoya in past.

Not saying its a good deal but I would bet Juve would take Pedro and Montoya.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Fee asides,

Meh I also wouldn't read too much into these offers. Not only is the ban in place, but with the elections in the middle, not sure how feasible all these supposed offers really are. They look to me more like election propaganda and smoke than actual tangible things.

Bertus

I think Juve would take those two players.

Especially if Tevez goes and they have been strongly linked with Montoya in past.

Not saying its a good deal but I would bet Juve would take Pedro and Montoya.

Just posting what is said about it here.

That news from this morning about Raiola saying he didn't accept any offer so far because no one was acceptable is everywhere on french channels.

He also said that when an offer that pleases Juve, him and Pogba will be in, then Pogba will be sold.

That's why everyone is now waiting for the next bid from Barca ;) (if it ever comes)

Bertus

PSG is out of the race it seems BTW.

Now they are on Dybala which should be their next big summer signing.

Dunno who is on Pogba anymore besides Barca. I don't see anyone.

MU maybe????

JamDav1982

Just posting what is said about it here.

That news from this morning about Raiola saying he didn't accept any offer so far because no one was acceptable is everywhere on french channels.

He also said that when an offer that pleases Juve, him and Pogba will be in, then Pogba will be sold.

That's why everyone is now waiting for the next bid from Barca ;) (if it ever comes)

I would doubt any offer of 80m plus Montoya and Pedro has ever been made though so that offer most likely has never been rejected.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

MU maybe????

I heard that City also is desperate to get him, but they also want to include players in the deal (like Nasri).

F

Flavia

MU maybe????

I was hoping psg would snatch pogba. 100+m for a midfielder. Insanity. And after snobbing Kroos for 25m. With the rest of the 75+m, one top rb and another player could be brought. If this is true, Bartomeu lost it completely.

StarLord

They are insane. I really can't get my head around these numbers.

It's what Marx calls "Absolute overproduction of capital"

The revenues of football clubs, and therefore the money available for investments in constant capital (players in football terms) and wages for those workers (players) keeps increasing all the time, while the quantity of world-class talent remains always and by definition restricted. This is what causes both wages and transfer fees to grow in tandem.

If the top football clubs in the future generate revenues in the billions (quite likely to be honest with the growth of global TV rights) then top players transfer fees will also be denominated in billions of euros/dollars/pounds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans