Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Do PSG still want Di Maria? No way they get Pogba too.

No they don't.

There's absolutely 0 news about Di Maria in french medias that follow PSG.

The rumors you must have read are from deluded english medias that hope that PSG would buy him.

It won't happen. Unless MU loans him to PSG (meaning PSG won't pay this summer), but PSG won't buy him this summer.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
"Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus have agreed an €80million fee for France international Paul Pogba"'

- Goal

Still a rumour probably, but not a far fetched one. Not only does PSG don't want to sell any of their players to us, they also buy the players we want lol. Pogba is a great player for sure, just not sure he has the qualities (but he has tons of other) to suit in our midfield. Well, good job PSG - now sell us Veratti :)

L

linetty

Reus is no longer an option after renewal at Dortmund. Braida proposed an alternative - young, versatile attacker who was at World Cup. [md]

xXKonan

Why don't we go for him? The bayern fans don't think that much of him.

I also did some research and he has said several times he would like to play for barcelona.
Gotze I think is pretty good, But I don't think he fits Bayern's system well at all. I know a buddy of Mine who is a Huge Bayern fan Hyped the Poor dude up like the second Coming of Messi. Now I wonder what he thinks of Gotze now I'm sure he would probably agree Gotze is a solid player but he just doesn't fit in well with Pep's plans and Bayerns Current System.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, not reliable at all. And don't make me started on their copy paste "journalism".
Such a travesty that they are called reliable site even by some national TV stations. Goes to prove how low today's journalism sank.

khaled_a_d

There's a reason GOAL is banned as a source here you know.

regardless being banned here ,most of the new published there is basically a gathering of what papers say. it is basically one site to read what is said in Sport,Mundo,As,tuttosport etc .for that it is sure thing most published news are bullshit because they are as reliable as the paper
On the other hand they rarely make exclusive news .not sure if that makes it reliable or not .may be they are just connecting dots and making it a story.it is well written in the sense that they said no agreement with Pogba yet so if a deal doesn't happen they say they were right too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans