Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

regardless being banned here ,most of the new published there is basically a gathering of what papers say. it is basically one site to read what is said in Sport,Mundo,As,tuttosport etc .for that it is sure thing most published news are bullshit because they are as reliable as the paper
On the other hand they rarely make exclusive news .not sure if that makes it reliable or not .may be they are just connecting dots and making it a story.it is well written in the sense that they said no agreement with Pogba yet so if a deal doesn't happen they say they were right too

Whatever, GOAL is amongs the worst medias.

They even repost false news that they gather from amateur websites, and unreliable twitter accounts, and even fake interviews, as proven a few weeks ago when they posted a fake interview from PSG's president that they found on an amateur french website.

And GOAL was banned here even before that happened, because it was not the first time they prove they are a bunch of crooks.

Therefore, they don't worth a sh*t.

Last edited:

King5Puyi

Whatever, GOAL is amongs the worst medias.

They even repost false news that they gather from amateur websites, and unreliable twitter accounts, and even fake interviews, as proven a few weeks ago when they posted a fake interview from PSG's president that they found on an amateur french website.

And GOAL was banned here even before that happened, because it was not the first time they prove they are a bunch of crooks.

Therefore, they don't worth a sh*t.

Do recommend the forum sites that are worth a shit? At times I feel the Goal hate hype here is a tad over the line. Like Khaled said, one place that gathers everything,and at the end of the day, how pure and ethical can the field of journalism get?

Bertus

Do recommend the forum sites that are worth a shit? At times I feel the Goal hate hype here is a tad over the line. Like Khaled said, one place that gathers everything,and at the end of the day, how pure and ethical can the field of journalism get?

Professional journalism is not about gathering every supposed news on any mediums you can find.

GOAL is not doing its job properly. Dunno how it is elsewhere, but that isn't what students in journalism learn in schools here.

Cross-checking informations is one of the first things you learn.

before reposting a fake interview gathered on an amateur website that supposedly quotes "France Football", you first go on France Football website to verify if said interview actually exists.

Dunno what's so hard to understand. GOAL is supposed to be run by professionnals, and they fail hard at their job. That's all.

King5Puyi

Professional journalism is not about gathering every supposed news on any mediums you can find.

GOAL is not doing its job properly. Dunno how it is elsewhere, but that isn't what students in journalism learn in schools here.

before reposting a fake interview gathered on an amateur website that supposedly quotes "France Football", you first go on France Football website to verify if said interview actually exists.

Dunno what's so hard to understand. GOAL is supposed to be run by professionnals, and they fail hard at their job. That's all.

Well Bertus, I'm not going to go against you. True, they could probably get their editorial shit done better, especially when they have people like Simeone writing articles. But I'd stand by my word that Goal is a decent place to learn the rumours going around on papers. Obviously you can't give into every single one of them, but then again, I ask you, do tell us places that are actually solid? You're a respected senior member here, share the love.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Every sport site on the internet will have their fails tbh .internet sites and football journalism is barely a job with a real "professionalism" standards .there will be always stupid editor who goes after false story without checking .hell 7-8 years ago most "respectable" football sites published a photo of Puyol with shaved his head saying he lost a bet .needless to say it was a story in some spanish media in December 28th (Spanish April fool) .there is no Professional journalism in sport imo .not really

The one thing that pisses me of is their articles ,guys like Ben Hayward writing an article about how good or bad our club after 30 minutes of every game.but as a news site they are just a site for gathering all the football news on one place .their exclusive news are rare tbh ,but I doubt it is trustworthy either

L

linetty

Barcelona are following Sporting Lisbon right back Cedric Soares (23) and Wolfsburg attacker Kevin De Bruyne (23). [md]

So KDB is that young and versatile player from WC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans