Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_Messi

In:
Darmian, Kovacic, Pogba and Vietto (if Pedro leaves) would be my realistic picks. Not necessarily all players that I want us to buy I am sure that the current board is interested in all 4 and a new board would likely be interested in them as well given the few realistic opportunities on the market given our transfer ban.

Out:
Douglas, Montoya, Xavi and Pedro.

I don't want Xavi to leave but I am quite sure that he will move to Qatar.

F

Flavia

[tw]594091824635084800[/tw]

[tw]594092199245160450[/tw]

[tw]594092729057021953[/tw]

Jombi

Not sure. But we don't have a replacement for Suarez any way.

Messi will play in the middle if Suarez is out. I think any forward we buy has to be versatile to increase the number of appearances he can get. A direct replacement for Suarez will play 10% of our games and leave after 1 season IMO.

I

instinct

Felipe Anderson (Lazio) “Barça? I've only heard rumors. If I had the chance to play at a great club like Barça, I'd be happy.” [globo]

L

linetty

Felipe Anderson (Lazio) “Barça? I've only heard rumors. If I had the chance to play at a great club like Barça, I'd be happy.” [globo]
Anderson is a wonderful player. I'd be all over him if he was available.

Bertus

Well Bertus, I'm not going to go against you. True, they could probably get their editorial shit done better, especially when they have people like Simeone writing articles. But I'd stand by my word that Goal is a decent place to learn the rumours going around on papers. Obviously you can't give into every single one of them, but then again, I ask you, do tell us places that are actually solid? You're a respected senior member here, share the love.

That original goal article is from GOAL italia. Written by Federico Casotti, who can't be trusted imo.

If you want news from italy, here's my ranking:

1/ Di Marzio (he has real contacts, and he never says "it's 100% sure", and usually when something he hinted about doesn't happen, he clearly explain what happened. His records on exclusive news is big, and he's followed by many people who are professional in serie A ([ex] players, [ex] managers, [ex] clubs representatives, like Moggi), and therefore Sky Italia.

2/ Republicca, Stampa (especially for Turin announcements) > Because they don't only post about Sport and tend to report cross-checked news.

3/ For both Roma clubs > CDS. For Juve news only, Tuttosport (but they tend to add their own guessing to their real bits of news, just like SPORT.es and MARCA in spain. La Gazzetta for both Millan clubs. All have the same problems, they add guessing to news.

4/ GOAL and some other BS websites who actually have a record of posting fake news gathered on amateur websites, and twitter accounts.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

That original goal article is from GOAL italia. Written by Federico Casotti, who can't be trusted imo.

If you want news from italy, here's my ranking:

1/ Di Marzio (he has real contacts, and he never says "it's 100% sure", and usually when something he hinted about doesn't happen, he clearly explain what happened. His records on exclusive news is big, and he's followed by many people who are professional in serie A ([ex] players, [ex] managers, [ex] clubs representatives, like Moggi), and therefore Sky Italia.

2/ Republicca, Stampa (especially for Turin announcements) > Because they don't only post about Sport and tend to report cross-checked news.

3/ For both Roma clubs > CDS. For Juve news only, Tuttosport (but they tend to add their own guessing to their real bits of news, just like SPORT.es and MARCA in spain. La Gazzetta for both Millan clubs. All have the same problems, they add guessing to news.

4/ GOAL and some other BS websites who actually have a record of posting fake news gathered on amateur websites, and twitter accounts.

I tend to agree but I would rank Gazzetta higher than the other two big sport papers, I feel they have a bit more integrity and they're the paper I read every day along with Di Marzio news. Then CdS second of the three and Tuttosport last (even most Juve fans I know don't take TS seriously).

And I would add TMW in there because it's a popular source, slightly better than Goal because their news taken from other sites tends to be accurate, but the same in that a lot of their "exclusive" news is BS. I only take them seriously when they quote a source, and even then I still tend to cross-check it anyway.

But in general... Di Marzio :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans