Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We can loan players to other clubs but reverse is not possible. So we can sign vidal or gundagon or whoever and send them back on loan for half season.

Honestly, if possible, I'd rather we have them join the squad this summer and train with Barca. That way they can build chemistry by playing training matches with the squad and learning Lucho's systems.

We'd also avoid stupid injuries and keep the players available for a CL run.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Honestly, if possible, I'd rather we have them join the squad this summer and train with Barca. That way they can build chemistry by playing training matches with the squad and learning Lucho's systems.

We'd also avoid stupid injuries and keep the players available for a CL run.

Even i would prefer that but i doubt players will be interested in that type of moves unless they really like barca.

Frodo_FCB

Barcelona have again sounded out Torino on right back Matteo Darmian (25). The Italian is one of the options to replace Alves. [tuttosport]

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
If Aleix Vidal can be half as good as Alves defensively, I'd say pay his buyout and be done with it.

Stric

What would be the point of the transfer ban if we could bring players and have them train, but not play? That would be like Suarez's ban.

If Aleix Vidal can be half as good as Alves defensively, I'd say pay his buyout and be done with it.

Same here.

Galning

What would be the point of the transfer ban if we could bring players and have them train, but not play? That would be like Suarez's ban.

Same here.

But I think that how it works to be honest. I think we can actually transfer players just not register them for competitions. Which would make it a registration ban rather than a transfer ban. I'm starting to doubt myself now though so I don't know if what I'm saying is correct. But I think so.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
But I think that how it works to be honest. I think we can actually transfer players just not register them for competitions. Which would make it a registration ban rather than a transfer ban. I'm starting to doubt myself now though so I don't know if what I'm saying is correct. But I think so.

This is correct.

Stric

Interesting. It's a double-edged sword, though. It's good for the team that the new player trains and gets used to the new team, but I guess most players would rather sign pre-contracts and stay at their current club for half a season until they can play at FCB.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Interesting. It's a double-edged sword, though. It's good for the team that the new player trains and gets used to the new team, but I guess most players would rather sign pre-contracts and stay at their current club for half a season until they can play at FCB.

We'd also avoid stupid injuries and players being cup tied,

Stric

We'd also avoid stupid injuries and players being cup tied

That's my biggest worry, really. We might as well sign a pre-contract for next summer, then. But then again, it's always useful to have another player available, even without the CL.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Very glad to see that this is actually being rumored in the press, pretty creative from whichever director first thought of him as a potential RB solution. It's a refreshing change from the kind of fools who thought a proper RW->RB shift would come in the form of someone like Cuadrado :lol:. If Alves leaves (likely) then I very much hope that we seal the Vidal transfer early and focus primarily on a central midfielder. I think people are underestimating our struggles in that department even if Rakitic has stepped up.
c
continuing in relevant thread
[MENTION=12906]DonAndres[/MENTION], not seen many posts from you on a possible CM reinforcement. Would be interested in your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans