Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Does Gundogan have the right mentality for us? I know Pogba does. Cesc and Alexis didn't and we're much better off without them.

He was considered mentally strong player at least b4 his injury
But his biggest worry is just like what Sumlit said ,his post injury form .he lacks a lot of his speed ,form and effort and he isn't anywhere near the player he once was . it could be he is just slowly coming back to his form but it could also be like many other player who was never able to get back to their form after such major injury

Gaudi

I'm not even sure we need two mids, I would go for Kovacic (croats here and Boban persuaded me :lol:) and RB, Vidal looks fine.
But if we can get Gundogan for decent amount, better than super exapnsive Pogba.
I think Iniesta still has it, and he's not that old, Busi-Raki-Iniesta midfield works so adding two could be to much, also people expect at least Samper to succeed...we need to stay smart

M

monamou

Barcelona plan to buy two right backs: Aleix Vidal (25 Sevilla) and Cedric Soares (23 Sporting Lisbon). Talks are well-advanced. [sport]

D10S_JC

Seleção Brasileira ‏@BrazilStats 3h3 hours ago
BREAKING NEWS - Barcelona have reached a deal to sign Fluminense midfielder Gérson. He joins in January. [globo]

xXKonan

Seleção Brasileira ‏@BrazilStats 3h3 hours ago
BREAKING NEWS - Barcelona have reached a deal to sign Fluminense midfielder Gérson. He joins in January. [globo]
18 Years old and is an attacking Midfielder (Going by Wikipedia) Is He joining the B team?

Found a Skills Video of him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Not impressed by the video:(

He is decent but halilovic is better i think (from the video). He is 18 years old and youtube videos are not good way to judge a player. Is he a starter for fluminese?

Apparently lot of clubs are interested in him, they rate him very highly. Hmm...

He is valued at £22m. Wtf? If the rumour is true i hope we are not paying that much and it better not involve any hidden amounts to his father.

Last edited:

Frodo_FCB

Not impressed by the video, but seems that he is considered as a big Brazilian talent and several clubs are interested in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans