Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

That is not the point. Everyone wants to be paid decently and I get that, but for him, a young new-comer who is hardly proven to walk into one of the best teams in the world, if not the best to demand a wage second to only the best player of the world, Messi, is just ridiculous.

He might be the next biggest thing since butter. We might lose out one the biggest talent and stars in the next decade. So be it, his ego (if the rumor is true) will cause only harm and discord to our team. I'd rather not have this guy here.

I agree with you. As i said in a previous post, paying him more than everyone except Messi is an insult to Iniesta, Neymar... I just think that his fat rat of an agent is the one to blame. I don't remember hearing anything about Pogba's ego.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
There have been players like neymar and suarez who rejected higher salaries from real because they wanted to play in barcelona.
If pogba wants to be so highly paid as a 22 year old newcomer then he can sod off to real or united or chelsea or psg.
We won't miss him at all.

khaled_a_d

I agree with you. As i said in a previous post, paying him more than everyone except Messi is an insult to Iniesta, Neymar... I just think that his fat rat of an agent is the one to blame. I don't remember hearing anything about Pogba's ego.

Neymar benefited from the deal by basically getting his father millions .the Neymar family might have got more money than Messi got in the last couple of years from us .it is just not in the form of salary
And Neymar father started asking about renewal ,safe bet the number Pogba is getting will be less than Neymar
Iniesta is 31 and by 2016 he will be 32,it is normal he isn't gonna be in the top 3 paid players anymore

Alen

Neymar benefited from the deal by basically getting his father millions .the Neymar family might have got more money than Messi got in the last couple of years from us .it is just not in the form of salary
And Neymar father started asking about renewal ,safe bet the number Pogba is getting will be less than Neymar
Iniesta is 31 and by 2016 he will be 32,it is normal he isn't gonna be in the top 3 paid players anymore

True but i think players look at where they rank in the team, salary wise, not how much money they made. It's generally well accepted for forwards to be better payed than other people, but Pogba is a CM. That's a touger pill to swallow.

They would get over it though if he proves to be a genius, but i don't think he is.

L

Lagerfeld

- Pogba transfer fee?
- Pogba salary?

We know nothing about these things, folks!
Just rumours to push sales of newspapers!

The only thing we know is that Barça and - I think it was - Arsenal were Paul's favorite clubs in his childhood.
Thus, we should have good chances to get him!

Juve rejected 80m, 90m and then 120m + Pedro - that's just rubbish!

Bertus

Are they good Bertus/?

Yup they are. Very promising.

Especially Edouard who's down to earth, and said a few days ago that what he's doing now is 1/ not enough to be called great, and 2/ it doesn't mean he will become a very good player once and "if" he turns pro.

A nice change since we usually get idiotic teens that think they are the next messi at 15yo.

M

monamou

Yup they are. Very promising.

Especially Edouard who's down to earth, and said a few days ago that what he's doing now is 1/ not enough to be called great, and 2/ it doesn't mean he will become a very good player once and "if" he turns pro.

A nice change since we usually get idiotic teens that think they are the next messi at 15yo.
Glad to hear. We need to invest in great talents. Which are their main positions btw?

hardyboy

Manchester City met with Juventus official last
week to discuss a move for Paul Pogba. The
midfielder is available for €65m (£45m) with City
ready to pay another €55m (£40m) in wages.

Bertus

Manchester City met with Juventus official last
week to discuss a move for Paul Pogba. The
midfielder is available for €65m (£45m) with City
ready to pay another €55m (£40m) in wages.

Didn't post it because that's from The SUN. Compared to them, SPORT.es is the best newspaper in the world.

So it's probably BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans