Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monamou

18 Years old and is an attacking Midfielder (Going by Wikipedia) Is He joining the B team?

Found a Skills Video of him.

There's nothing special in this video. Smells fishy again and I'm sure it's their last dirty deal so they get a big good-bye paycheck.

Frodo_FCB

There's nothing special in this video. Smells fishy again and I'm sure it's their last dirty deal so they get a big good-bye paycheck.

I googled him and it seems that Man.Un, City, Chelsea, Juve are interested in him. He doesn't seem to be another Douglas, i' ve never heard of him though.
This video is very bad indeed, probably made by a hater :lol:

Aki23

Paul Pogba (22) has asked to be Barcelona's second best paid player, behind Messi. Club won't accept, player should lower demands. [md]

Icarium

Lifestealer
Paul Pogba (22) has asked to be Barcelona's second best paid player, behind Messi. Club won't accept, player should lower demands. [md]

Lel... With this board won't be surprised if they make him one. Then neymar feels upset and they will give extension with much higher salary eclipsing messi then messi will get an higher salary with his obligatory extensions every year. I don't think we have the monetary power to keep all our star players here unless we make much better kit and sponsor deals.

Dani and Xavi are on very high salaries i think, so that should balance the books a little.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Globo is supposed to be very reliable source. I am seriously worried that the board is trying to earn more money before they are gone for good.

Btw real made an official statement that they did not make a bid for pogba replying to some Italian paper. While barca officials are saying they are interested in him repeatedly. Looks like we have no competition from capital should we decide to make a move for him.

M

monamou

btw where do we stand with the transfer ban? with all the mess that's happening at fifa right now we may be able to do something to withdraw it.

every big club does it but only we got punished. corrupt pricks.

Bertus

According to Canal Supporters, in the case Pogba is sold, Raiola wants Pogba to earn at least 12M euros net per year. Won't lower demands.

Alen

That's it then. A huge transfer fee, as bad as it may be, is just pressure on the player. But being only second to Messi in wages will create problems in the locker room. That's a recipe for disaster.

Frodo_FCB

According to Canal Supporters, in the case Pogba is sold, Raiola wants Pogba to earn at least 12M euros net per year. Won't lower demands.

That's ridiculous, i know elections are coming and Pogba is Bertomeu's most powerful weapon to win, but this is just too much. Time for our stubborn board to move on..

Jombi

Has Gerson even played in the Brazilian top division for a year? If we have bought him, based on which performances have we bought him?

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

To hell with Pogba and his greedy agent, they can join Real Madrid or rot in hell. Who the hell do they think they are?

I was on the fence, now I am 100% against this transfer. If Barca board caves in to his demand and signs him, I will boo him every time I go to Camp Nou until he is out of this team.

Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans