Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

To hell with Pogba and his greedy agent, they can join Real Madrid or rot in hell. Who the hell do they think they are?

I was on the fence, now I am 100% against this transfer. If Barca board caves in to his demand and signs him, I will boo him every time I go to Camp Nou until he is out of this team.

Bastards.

Oh come on. Why wouldn't he ask for it if he thinks he can have it?

Neymessi

Just let him to RM for a big transfer and hefty wages and watch him flop there.He is good but not as good as his agent and him are making him out to be.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I say lets wait and see what will happen..im sure none of us have seen him play a single minute..

Yeah, it would be mistake to disregard him before we even see how he plays. Douglas and this might be a different case, people in brazil were laughing when we signed douglas but many people in brazil saying gerson transfer is a bargain. So he might not be that bad overall. But i am generally worried about our transfer history with Brazilian players as of later. This might be another scandal.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Oh come on. Why wouldn't he ask for it if he thinks he can have it?

That is not the point. Everyone wants to be paid decently and I get that, but for him, a young new-comer who is hardly proven to walk into one of the best teams in the world, if not the best to demand a wage second to only the best player of the world, Messi, is just ridiculous.

He might be the next biggest thing since butter. We might lose out one the biggest talent and stars in the next decade. So be it, his ego (if the rumor is true) will cause only harm and discord to our team. I'd rather not have this guy here.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ranking of young midfielders

Talent-Radar-Best-Young-Midfielders-6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans