Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexcelona

No matter how good he is (still highly debatable), If he is coming with his huge ego and thinking he deserves to be pampered like a king and potentially jeopardize the harmony of the dressing room, I don't want this kid here.
i don't know where you get the idea that asking for more money in your job is considered having a big ego
Pogba, like Neymar is being said to have some ego problem is it his hair or something? the kid has been very respectable and his agent is doing his job by getting the best deal where the player feels most appreciated and valued.
getting a pay cut is for idiots in this world.
messi, buscuit, xavi, iniesta, pique, alves, even puyol all asked for higher wages in their time does this mean they are greedy or problematic? of course not it's their job.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
i don't know where you get the idea that asking for more money in your job is considered having a big ego
Pogba, like Neymar is being said to have some ego problem is it his hair or something? the kid has been very respectable and his agent is doing his job by getting the best deal where the player feels most appreciated and valued.
getting a pay cut is for idiots in this world.
messi, buscuit, xavi, iniesta, pique, alves, even puyol all asked for higher wages in their time does this mean they are greedy or problematic? of course not it's their job.

I said it before: it is understandable to ask to be paid decently, or handsomely, as most of us would do the same. But it is extremely ridiculous and disgusting for a young, new-comer like him to walk into our club demanding a salary only second to Messi's.

And I don't even see what justifies that demand. Is he really THAT good? I haven't felt he was THAT good at all.

khaled_a_d

I said it before: it is understandable to ask to be paid decently, or handsomely, as most of us would do the same. But it is extremely ridiculous and disgusting for a young, new-comer like him to walk into our club demanding a salary only second to Messi's.

And I don't even see what justifies that demand. Is he really THAT good? I haven't felt he was THAT good at all.

He can get the money he is asking for .that is why it is justified

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pogba is rumoured to be likely to stay at Juve another season. No reason to move ahead of a Euro at home and if he indeed stays then I think he'll be a Barcelona player in Summer 2016.

Pogba's ceiling is very high, but he need to improve in several facets of his game as well and Allegri seem to be pushing him hard to iron out his mistakes which is good for him and for us if he's to come here.

khaled_a_d

Pogba is rumoured to be likely to stay at Juve another season. No reason to move ahead of a Euro at home and if he indeed stays then I think he'll be a Barcelona player in Summer 2016.

Pogba's ceiling is very high, but he need to improve in several facets of his game as well and Allegri seem to be pushing him hard to iron out his mistakes which is good for him and for us if he's to come here.

tbh , I am starting to think waiting might be our best option
Right now what is our options? Out of form Gundogan who lost a lot of his speed after injury?Pogba with a lot of question marks too .Verratti isn't an option and Kovacic isn't ready for a club like Barca yet IMO
We also have some of the best prospects in Liga in midfield with Rafinha,Suarez,Samper,Halilovic and now Gerson .5 of highly rated CM/AM who are between the age of 18-22 .one more year will give is more clear input if one of them can take his game to the next level and what to expect from them .I don't get the urgency to sign a player who will join in summer 2016 specially if there is a big chance he will stay in his club one more year

khaled_a_d

Elsewhere (Real Madrid or PSG perhaps), but not here, and thankfully.

Again ,if we are talking about financial situation that is ok .but saying he will jeopardize dressing room due to wage demand is unfair accusation . he is known to be hardworking player who have been improving steadily and never caused problem within his team or to his board even during his renewal .he just hired a top agent and let him do his work

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
tbh , I am starting to think waiting might be our best option
Right now what is our options? Out of form Gundogan who lost a lot of his speed after injury?Pogba with a lot of question marks too .Verratti isn't an option and Kovacic isn't ready for a club like Barca yet IMO
We also have some of the best prospects in Liga in midfield with Rafinha,Suarez,Samper,Halilovic and now Gerson .5 of highly rated CM/AM who are between the age of 18-22 .one more year will give is more clear input if one of them can take his game to the next level and what to expect from them .I don't get the urgency to sign a player who will join in summer 2016 specially if there is a big chance he will stay in his club one more year

The only reason to sign Pogba right now is because Bartomeu want to use him in his election campaign. Otherwise I agree with you, it doesn't make any sense to go crazy to sign him so early.

A RB however should be signed and ready to join in January IF Alves leaves.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Again ,if we are talking about financial situation that is ok .but saying he will jeopardize dressing room due to wage demand is unfair accusation . he is known to be hardworking player who have been improving steadily and never caused problem within his team or to his board even during his renewal .he just hired a top agent and let him do his work

I don't know how the rest of our squad would feel about his wage if we satisfy his crazy demand. Sewing seeds of discord? That's what I am afraid of.

Butaan4barca

I don't know how the rest of our squad would feel about his wage if we satisfy his crazy demand. Sewing seeds of discord? That's what I am afraid of.

i don't think any demand is crazy demand, its his right. But i agree with you completely it will upset our wage structure and naturally it will have effect on others in the squad.

I genuinely believe this could be blessing in disguise. Not always a better player is better for team balance and performance. I genuinely think ramsey is our man.

We can get ramsey cheaper than pogba, his wage demands would be much less, he knows the passing game, pogba has always played in different sorts of team structures.

Ramsey has good range of passing, he is a good timer running towards the box, probably as good as lampard. And has a great in the box, outside box presence.

he is a box to box, adds to defense as well as offense, with his quick passing he can get the ball to front three quickly.

Most importantly, he has a bigger potential. And his best years are ahead of him.

I am not really sure, what else we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans