Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Wolfsburg have money and are aiming to become a force. No need into selling your best player after one season then. Word in the Belgian press is that he will sign a new contract with them this summer.

Frodo_FCB

Manchester City are weighing up a move for Barcelona midfielder Alex Song (27), who played on loan at West ham this season. [espn]

15m would be a fair price for him i think

Jombi

Manchester City are weighing up a move for Barcelona midfielder Alex Song (27), who played on loan at West ham this season. [espn]

15m would be a fair price for him i think

Last season we couldnt even manage to sell him for 0m because of his wages. Has he really performed that well in West Ham?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Last season we couldnt even manage to sell him for 0m because of his wages. Has he really performed that well in West Ham?

He has done well from what I've heard. Song is quite a decent player so could be a good addition to Man City and he also counts as a homegrown player which is a + for them.

Frodo_FCB

He started well, but in the second half of the season his performance dropped and he was very inconsistent.. He is a descent team player though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans