Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jombi

How can Song's price have skyrocketed so much since last year? No one was interested in even giving us a fee last year because of his wages. I hear that he has been OKish in West Ham, but going from zero to 15-20m euros?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Man City are dumb enough to pay that. Start with a 20 million demand and negotiate down to 15 worst case scenario.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Song is a home-grown player for English teams.... If Milner could reject such a handsome offer from City(seriously, 4 year contract worth £34m!?) we should be able to get at least 20m for Song! If not, we just have idiots negotiating our transfers

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How can Song's price have skyrocketed so much since last year? No one was interested in even giving us a fee last year because of his wages. I hear that he has been OKish in West Ham, but going from zero to 15-20m euros?

Not at all. According to The Guardian it seem like we're willing to let him go for £5m. So 6.8m acc today's rate.

Jombi

Not at all. According to The Guardian it seem like we're willing to let him go for £5m. So 6.8m acc today's rate.

£5m seems like a more typical price. I bet part of the reason for that price is because of him counting as homegrown, making him more in demand?

DonAK

£5m seems like a more typical price. I bet part of the reason for that price is because of him counting as homegrown, making him more in demand?

I think Man City just want him as a squad player to fulfill their homegrown players requirement. He won't cost much. We won't be able to get a good fee for him. The ideal scenario would be recouping what we spent, but that's not happening.

Jombi

At least it seems that we are not releasing him on a free transfer, and looks like we will at least get more than we did for Bojan which was 1.8m euros.

DonAK

Reliable media reports about Atletico going for Vietto the last few days.

No news about Vietto to Barcelona for months.

MD: 'Barcelona have decided to not sign Vietto'

Yeah. Legit.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bartomeu (president): "Vermaelen and Douglas did well against Deportivo. They will be our summer transfers." [ser] :VdB:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans