Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Roberto needs another season with more gametime playing the rotation role for Busquets, he was consistently great whenever called upon to play DM this season. Impressed me a lot, if he can keep this up he has a future here.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

[tw]608327826895478784[/tw]

A mass exodus could be problematic.

He has one year left and he has suitors so I doubt he will stay with B team anyway .would actually like to see him replacing Adriano as back LB ,Adriano will be back up RB in the 1st half so let's see if Grimaldo can be useful
As for B team I think we can form a team good enough to stay in Segunda B next season and after that we will have time to rebuild the team to compete for promotion to Segunda again .Kaptoum & Godswill are back .plenty of talent from Juvenil A are coming .players like Camara,Diagné,Gumbau (ughh) ,Rolon ,David Babunski should all stay

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Not Grimaldo please. Apart from the "big" names Munir, Sandro, Adama, Alen and Samper he is the most promising guy and one of the few players that had a solid season. I want him to get a chance in the 1st team.

cris29

I'd like us to sign Oliver Torres for next summer. We can't get Verratti; and Pogba would cost ridiculous amount with transfer+wages with that god damn agent here again.

J

Jamie Cal

Roberto needs another season with more gametime playing the rotation role for Busquets, he was consistently great whenever called upon to play DM this season. Impressed me a lot, if he can keep this up he has a future here.

This. Sick of seeing people trying to force the 'Sergi is useless' narrative when he did what was asked every time he was called upon.

Co0ter

Song? I prefer to play Roberto, Rafinha or Samper. Song needs to go.

I never liked Roberto as CM, he did quite well playing DM though surprisingly. Samper seems more suited for CM and I'd like to give him a chance this season and allow Rafinha to grow more too. I'm against Gundogan because I believe in them and don't think he'd be much of an upgrade.

Song definitely needs to go.

khaled_a_d

Song definitely needs to go.

Well ,I think he can do will in either Rakitic back role or Busquets back up role under Lucho tbh.he is more suited to the current system
I would say it depends on the offer we get .if there is a fair offer around 10M or more then keep him with ban & Xavi leaving it might be better to hold on him than letting him go for a low price

Co0ter

Well ,I think he can do will in either Rakitic back role or Busquets back up role under Lucho tbh.he is more suited to the current system
I would say it depends on the offer we get .if there is a fair offer around 10M or more then keep him with ban & Xavi leaving it might be better to hold on him than letting him go for a low price

If we are lucky enough to get 10mil he should be sold instantly. I don't see him performing any better than Rafinha or Samper- Song isn't going to get any better either. He'd block their development without being much better, if at all, and getting paid higher wages. You can also guarantee Samper and Rafinha will always give their all and try to impress, Song will just stop giving a shit like he did at West Ham, the club doesn't mean anything to him.

King5Puyi

If we are lucky enough to get 10mil he should be sold instantly. I don't see him performing any better than Rafinha or Samper- Song isn't going to get any better either. He'd block their development without being much better, if at all, and getting paid higher wages. You can also guarantee Samper and Rafinha will always give their all and try to impress, Song will just stop giving a shit like he did at West Ham, the club doesn't mean anything to him.

He can always force Systeme Tchakap on our players :pep:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[tw]608535331856654336[/tw]

Adriano's agent is in Rome to negotiate with Roma. I like Adriano, but it's time for us to let him go. Grimaldo's time to step up, I suppose. If not we still have Verma and Mathieu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans