Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jombi

If we want someone from Brazil, why dont we actually buy someone that has proven to be high quality and is ready to play for the first team, like Lucas Lima? Gerson is just a kid and hasnt shown enough to warrant this ridiculous price.

It smells of another money laundering operation to me. The Brazilian company Traffic was involved in the Douglas, Henrique and Keirrison deals, and this company has been a central piece in the FIFA corruption scandal investigation.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We can't complete any deals until a new board is in unless Bartomeu's board sanctioned a transfer before they stepped down, hopefully not.

Barcelona have first option on Fluminense midfielder Gerson (18). Club want 15-20M. Player has also offers from City and Juventus. [rac1]

Neymessi

The only reason why I am happy with the transfer ban is that we are not seriously lacking players in any department and our dumb board will not have a chance to fuck things up.

xXKonan

We can't complete any deals until a new board is in unless Bartomeu's board sanctioned a transfer before they stepped down, hopefully not.

Barcelona have first option on Fluminense midfielder Gerson (18). Club want 15-20M. Player has also offers from City and Juventus. [rac1]

Going by this quote

Barca director Braida:"Next week I'll be in Brazil for Gerson, we have an option to buy him from Fluminese" via
Sounds like it might have been Sanctioned.

Galning

The last thing we need is another promising midfielder jesus. There's no room for Samper, Halilovic, Denis Suarez,... Sergi Roberto barely gets any minutes but hey let's buy an 18 year old Brazilian for 15M.

xXKonan

Braida (transfer adviser): "Next week I'll be in Brazil for Gerson. Barça have first options on Gerson and Kenedy." [gazzetta tv]

Well it's the same info was posted earlier but we also have First Options on Kenedy.

SKS-

Posted a few hours ago, didn't see it added to this thread.
barca stuff "Barcelona have intensified the contacts to sign Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba (22). Club executives have met with his agent [sport] "

Icarium

Lifestealer
Sport just throwing random guesses based on that DiMarzio braida interview. Nothing to see here. Deal might happen if the board gets reelected and that too for 2016-17 season.

raki

If we want someone from Brazil, why dont we actually buy someone that has proven to be high quality and is ready to play for the first team, like Lucas Lima? Gerson is just a kid and hasnt shown enough to warrant this ridiculous price.

Lucas Lima is going to FC Porto. The deal will be announced in a few days.

raki

Gerson and Kennedy are unproven players. We have some like them in B team.
We only need a World class midfielder. That´s it.

Galning

Braida: stop talking. Secrecy is a must in these deals. Another one who loves attention.

He's bullshitting anyway because he can't do shite until a new president is elected. Just newspapers trying to sell their usual crap again.

Mido

[tw]608886457063878656[/tw]

More Rumors regarding Dragovic.

I know Dragovic since he was 17 from my time in Vienna. He's a nice prospect and has the potential to become a good to even very good defender. But Vermaelenis definitely better at the moment in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans