Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Sevilla have sounded out B winger Adama (19). They want him on loan as part of the return of Denis Suarez to Barcelona. [estadio deportivo]

xXKonan

The Rumors that have been posted that Sevilla possibly want are.

1.Samper
2.Halilović
3.Douglas
4.Adama

Sevilla seems lnterested in either these players for a exchange deal to get back Suarez. (Well this is all rumors so who knows if it's all real or not)

Zincubus

Banned
Now we're talking !!!

[MENTION=20217]barca[/MENTION]stuff: Barcelona want to sign Man United player Angel Di Maria (27). Contacted the player, who wants to leave and has three other offers. [sport]

Mido

It's very sad to say it, and that's just my opinion, but the Xavi , Pirlo, Lamaprd, Gerrard type of players are gone for good now, with Xavi being the ultimate example amongst them.

It will all depend on the philosophy we want to implement for the upcoming 3-5 years.

We'll most certainly need a top technician and tactician for our midfield by 2016, and Denis Suarez isn't one... for the moment.

Kroos would have been the best replacement for Xavi available, but he would not accept playing less than 3.000 minutes and him coming to Barcelona is as unrealistic as it gets.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Azpizua (agent Koke): "Someone called asking if he'd want to join Barça? Not at all. Would we negotiate with presidential candidates? No."

:bartomeu:

DonAK

It doesn't make any sense. What if Juve don't even want Gerson?

And it's quite a shitty way of dealing. Buy a first option for a player who thinks he may join Barca only to use him as leverage in a deal for someone else.

xXKonan

I would feel sorry for Gerson if that really Does happen. One day you think "Man I can't believe I signed for the team that just won the treble" to being used as a Bargaining chip for another player.

mssarm

I saw a tweet a while ago by a football journalist saying that no-one knows for certain, but I also remember reading something in Md or Sport about it being €150m...

No way Isco gets 150M buy out. Teams cannot simply jack up the buy out clause, if Isco's buy out is 150M he should get paid like Gareth Bale. The salary of the player is tied to his buy out clause. I think this speculation of Barto has something to do with Isco. Barto is desperate, he is behind Laporta on the polls, he needs a killer move which could be Isco. Isco is the one unhappy with RM and he is Barca fan. And if Barto is not elected, Laporta would be crazy to say no, therefore risk factor is very low.

DonAK

No way Isco gets 150M buy out. Teams cannot simply jack up the buy out clause, if Isco's buy out is 150M he should get paid like Gareth Bale. The salary of the player is tied to his buy out clause. I think this speculation of Barto has something to do with Isco. Barto is desperate, he is behind Laporta on the polls, he needs a killer move which could be Isco. Isco is the one unhappy with RM and he is Barca fan. And if Barto is not elected, Laporta would be crazy to say no, therefore risk factor is very low.

No, no. Isco legit has a 150m release clause.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
It doesn't make any sense. What if Juve don't even want Gerson?

And it's quite a shitty way of dealing. Buy a first option for a player who thinks he may join Barca only to use him as leverage in a deal for someone else.

Juve have been interested in him since January though. By securing the first option for him, we could drive his price up which Juve won't be interested in. It's not the optimal way of dealing, but it seems to be the route we're taking if we buy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans