Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siberia

Smh whats with all these presidents wanting Pogba? Am I the only one who doesnt think he suits our style? Maybe I'm underrating him, dunno, but I really really feel he's not the midfielder barca needs. Is it just me cause I'm getting confused. I dont see why he's so hyped.

What I want from a barca midfielder: passing, creating chances, vision, controlling the game, them nice through balls.. And I dont see those qualities with Pogba

reDIOS10

Smh whats with all these presidents wanting Pogba? Am I the only one who doesnt think he suits our style? Maybe I'm underrating him, dunno, but I really really feel he's not the midfielder barca needs. Is it just me cause I'm getting confused. I dont see why he's so hyped.

What I want from a barca midfielder: passing, creating chances, vision, controlling the game, them nice through balls.. And I dont see those qualities with Pogba

Turns out we are buying him for his attacking runs from midfield

mssarm

I don't think Barto is bluffing. He is going to reveal the name at some point , because not much use for him if he keeps is confidential, and if it's not a big name he will drop points for sure. I don't understand why people think Koke or Isco are risking something if Barto doesn't get elected. If Lucho approved the transfer, the player is considering to play for Barca, whoever wins the election still can negotiate and sign the player. And I doubt that Barto can sign a prenup with the player that will personally benefit him if the player agrees to transfer with Laporta. I'm sure both Laporta and Barto are going to promise big names, personally I have very little faith in that. Remember Beckham saga?

xXKonan

Presidential candidate Laporta has talked with agent of Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba (22). There could be a meeting coming up. [dimarzio]

sawyer

Well, Bartomeu have said that in the next hours will presents his first signing. It would a top player and Spanish. It is speculated that could be Koke, Isco or Ramos :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Even he has some pre deal with any player he won't announce until the elections time. Maybe 5 or 6 days before he will announce it, it is the logical thing to do. Efficient way to fool people and get votes, politics 101.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bartomeu denied having any deal. If he reveals Koke and Koke and Atletico fires back then it'll be a massive embarrasement for him. If he takes this chance then it'll be one heck of a gamble.

sawyer

Yes, also Simeone said that Koke was non-transferable.. One thing is not clear, in case of, in fact, bartomeu have a pre-deal with a Spanish player, is unclear if this player plays in La liga or in another league. The last summer press talked a lot of Ander Herrera.. Let's see.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Why Isco should switch the Real Madrid's bench with Barcelona's bench? There is no certainty he'll get to start ahead of Iniesta here, so it'll be the same story for him here as it is for him at Real Madrid right now.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Why Isco should switch the Real Madrid's bench with Barcelona's bench? There is no certainty he'll get to start ahead of Iniesta here, so it'll be the same story for him here as it is for him at Real Madrid right now.

Like Real would sell to Barcelona anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans