Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawyer

Why Isco should switch the Real Madrid's bench with Barcelona's bench? There is no certainty he'll get to start ahead of Iniesta here, so it'll be the same story for him here as it is for him at Real Madrid right now.

51cd5449acdb2.jpg

sawyer

I lived with 12 years old a transfer between Barcelona-Real Madrid (One of the worst memories of my childhood) and just in a very similar situation but on the side of Real Madrid (elections in 2000). Schuster, Laudrup, Luis Enrique, Saviola, and sure someone that I forget..

I assure you it can happen.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I too think it might happen, some day. One of the youth players should be pissed with the team and other team paying his buyout. Transfer negotiations will never happen though. Never.

Barcafan 2304

I lived with 12 years old a transfer between Barcelona-Real Madrid (One of the worst memories of my childhood) and just in a very similar situation but on the side of Real Madrid (elections in 2000). Schuster, Laudrup, Luis Enrique, Saviola, and sure someone that I forget..

Yeah I get where you are coming from mate and I understand. It's just I can't envisage Perez sanctioning it is all I meant.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't think transfers between Barca and Real happen as easy as before. I remember when Zlatan was asked to be sold to Madrid but Rosell resisted said he can't move there. The Figo saga brought so much shit with it, I doubt the clubs are gonna do the same business anytime soon. Saviola to Real Madrid wasn't as big of a deal as Figo's. He was a free agent when he moved and even though he was a fan favorite he was nowhere close to how Figo was idolized among the Cules.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barcelona, who have a first option on Fluminense midfielder Gerson (18), think other teams could also have a first option on him. [sport]

:rofl1:

Can't blame zubi now. :braida:

Butaan4barca

you forgot: luis figo

xXKonan

Barcelona could use first option on Gerson in Pogba talks. Could buy Gerson and include him in Pogba deal, or hand option to Juventus. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans