Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Hey guys,

Yesterday, Jan Laporta was interviewed in a radio program (Catalunya Radio), and he said that yes, Pogba wants to come here, and he's very happy to come.

How good is Pogba? I dont watch Juve games(and didnt see games vs Real), so for me he is kinda unknown. I saw him at CL final, but he was just falling down all the time. He looks freaking huge though.

Would he be huge improvement or not?

Affiae

overpriced but tall, fast, strong, physically tough, very good technique, shot. Passing game should be improved though. High ceiling imo. I say we should go for him but damn today's market and prices.

sawyer

In my opinion, I don't want him. He's a young and strong talent but rebel. I think he (in a some moment of the season) could destabilize the team internally. He reminds me a little bit to Balotelli. BUT, if he becomes only a half of what Yaya Touré was, would be a nice choice.

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
In my opinion, I don't want him. He's a young and strong talent but rebel. I think he (in a some moment of the season) could destabilize the team internally. He reminds me a little bit to Balotelli.

What's so rebellious about him?

sawyer

What's so rebellious about him?

I repeat, He's young hence he's rebel, like all young players. In the Masia the kids are educated by Barça values.

I read in a some newspaper that his way of play football sometimes becomes to despair his teammates. And also that he reacts badly to the criticisms of him coach.

But, of Neymar they said the same of his way of being, and look now.. Let's see.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Lionel Messi has urged Barcelona to buy his Argentina teammate Ángel Di María from Man United. (Source: Sun Sport)

Barcelona are considering an initial offer for Ángel Di María but Manchester United say the winger is not for sale. (Source: Daily Star)

Here we go again guys, the deluded English press. I mean Spanish papers produce lots of bs too, but English papers just take it to another level.

Barcilliant

There are big doubts about how he will fit the team.

Those doubts are BULLSHIT!

If he was from a Liga team people would be raving and have no doubts about him fitting in.

It may take Pogba a season to adapt and settle but I have no doubt he would excel if he came here.

He's a big talent with a lot to offer.

The Price and Wages are silly stupid but you can thank clubs like RM, PSG & Man City for that.

sawyer

Those doubts are BULLSHIT!

If he was from a Liga team people would be raving and have no doubts about him fitting in.

It may take Pogba a season to adapt and settle but I have no doubt he would excel if he came here.

He's a big talent with a lot to offer.

The Price and Wages are silly stupid but you can thank clubs like RM, PSG & Man City for that.

100% agree. It's crazy the value of some players right now. I wouldn't pay more of 90.000.000 Eur (for Pogba). ANd this price is already excesive. They talk about 200.000.000!! It's definetly crazy.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Denis Suarez (21) will stay on loan at Sevilla this summer. Fifa has confirmed he can't be registered now, only in January. [ser]

Our depth in midfield is troubling now. Samper might be promoted. Rafinha and Roberto will get more chances now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans