Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
Graham Hunter said this morning that we are in talks with Pogba AND Di Maria AND others .
The Di Maria one is interesting as LE apparently fancies him as the free spirit in midfield supported by Busqs / Rakitic and Iniesta ... the only snag with the deal is that Real Madrid get an extra €10 million off Man U if they sell Di Maria to us !
This probably means that we'd end up paying the €10 million as we seem to be crap at negotiations .

xXKonan

Martin Montoya is valued by Barcelona at 10M, Adriano at 8M, and Alex Song at 15M. Inter Milan has been linked to the three players. [md]

Icarium

Lifestealer
If Inter Milan bids 10M for him and West Ham want him for free, we will sell him to west ham because we respect players preference.

hamidyk

If Inter Milan bids 10M for him and West Ham want him for free, we will sell him to west ham because we respect players preference.

Yes,its charity not a club. Unicef on front and we will remove 60/70 m per year from our pocket. Villa for 1.5 m, song for free just because we respect our players!
If other clubs khows that we respect our player this way, favorite club for player always proposes peanuts to us

BBZ8800

Hey guys,

Yesterday, Jan Laporta was interviewed in a radio program (Catalunya Radio), and he said that yes, Pogba wants to come here, and he's very happy to come.

An awkward moment when I want Laporta to come back as a president, but then his main target is Pogba :facepalm:

I am not sure whether I will support now Laporta+Pogba or the criminal Barto and possibly no-Pogba.

BBZ8800

Those doubts are BULLSHIT!

If he was from a Liga team people would be raving and have no doubts about him fitting in.

It may take Pogba a season to adapt and settle but I have no doubt he would excel if he came here.

He's a big talent with a lot to offer.

The Price and Wages are silly stupid but you can thank clubs like RM, PSG & Man City for that.

How can you adapt if you don't posses a certain skills?
You can improve those skills to some extent, but you can never improve those skills to a level which players who are "born" with those skills, posses.

With that logic, Adama or Deulofeu could "easily" improve their IQ and decisions.
Well, they can't.

xavi_the_Boss

How can you adapt if you don't posses a certain skills?
You can improve those skills to some extent, but you can never improve those skills to a level which players who are "born" with those skills, posses.

With that logic, Adama or Deulofeu could "easily" improve their IQ and decisions.
Well, they can't.

What skills exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans