Not open for further replies.

ceefoo

Dafuq is happening on this page?

amazed-cat-o.gif

LMAO at some of these comments. :fool:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
To Behrox:

Rakitić is lucky that Andres is slower then ever... if that wasn't the case, he would look so ridiculously slow that it would be such a contrast...

Coutinho turns around 3 times while Rakitić does it once, Coutinho dribbles 4 players in a row (see the video below) and outrunns 3 more - in what parallell dimension can Rakitić do that? Rakitić is heavy ancore passer with limited both forward and backward capabilities. He is a good, reliable, usefull player... but in running box to box, dribbling, long distance shooting, sudden accelerating and changing direction, making space with his movement - he is so inferior to Coutinho that he looks like caricature.

I respect your oppinion but Coutinho is Iniesta/ Neymar/ Reus type of light, agile, fast, "sudden change of movement" player that we desperately need now when Andres is fading rapidly... Rakitić is completely different animal.

How many Liverpool games did you watch last season?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Damn, you're fast. Anyway..... :rockon::barcascarf:

And yeah, normally I wouldn't trust Sport, but there was a meeting today in Italy, there's no doubt about that.

So you think Coutinho would track back and get the ball back/ stop a counter attack/ watch Dani`s ass/ bully and dominate with physical presence the midfield like Rakitic did? Because in your video i didnt see any tackle or ball recuperation from the opposition by Coutinho. I saw a lot good forward passes and dribbles.

I must admitt that you are right - he's not very good in defence. But maybe if Lucho demands him to performa better there... at least he could run after opponent's FWs (when they pass by Rakitić he can't catch them any more) or something...

Dani? Well, I thought Coutinho would play on the left, on Don's position...

I dream we buy Hazard and Coutinho (or Isco/ Reus)... imagine MSN monstrous forward and behind them these killers... it would cost arm and a leg but just imagine how powerfull attack would that be... :worthy:

Zincubus

Banned
So you think Coutinho would track back and get the ball back/ stop a counter attack/ watch Dani`s ass/ bully and dominate with physical presence the midfield like Rakitic did? Because in your video i didnt see any tackle or ball recuperation from the opposition by Coutinho. I saw a lot good forward passes and dribbles.
To be fair Coutinho does work hard and track back and anyways we've got Rakitic and Busqs to do most of that work ,

BBZ8800

I'm not. He just isn't that kind of player. Rakitić can't even dream doing things from Coutinho's video I posted below. He's body is just built differently: he just can't accelerate/ turn/ change direction/ rotate on heel/ move like differently built light players like Coutinho/Neymar/Messi/Reus/Hazard etc. He's just too heavy, slow and plays role of ancore.

I like him, he is very usefull but compared with players I named above - he looks like slow motion. Period.

So, moving like those players is the most important thing in football?

I respect your oppinion but Coutinho is Iniesta/ Neymar/ Reus type of light, agile, fast, "sudden change of movement" player that we desperately need now when Andres is fading rapidly... Rakitić is completely different animal.

Please stop with hailing of only one aspect of someone's skillset.
Adam would win Baloon'D'Or that way, and Halilovic would already benched Messi if the world would worked that way.

Last edited:

Kragod

I must admitt that you are right - he's not very good in defence. But maybe if Lucho demands him to performa better there... at least he could run after opponent's FWs (when they pass by Rakitić he can't catch them any more) or something...

Dani? Well, I thought Coutinho would play on the left, on Don's position...

I dream we buy Hazard and Coutinho (or Isco/ Reus)... imagine MSN monstrous forward and behind them these killers... it would cost arm and a leg but just imagine how powerfull attack would that be... :worthy:

I cant argue with that, the attack would be killer, but what about defense? The team would lose balance, Busi would be all alone, with no back-up, and he would be ripped to shreds. This isn`t FIFA video game, mate, as much as we would want to...

Zincubus

Banned
Dafuq is happening on this page?

amazed-cat-o.gif

LMAO at some of these comments. :fool:

Yeah it is a bit crazy in here today ... All the rumours or Pogba and Arda I guess .

I actually love all the speculation and our guys are just showing loads of passion ... Nothing wrong with that as long as we don't start falling out ..

Play nicely fellas !! :)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona and Juventus have reached an agreement on the transfer of Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba (22) for the 2016/2017 season. [sport]

Juventus have told Barcelona during today's meeting that French midfielder Paul Pogba (22) will not be sold this summer. [md]

Zincubus

Banned
I cant argue with that, the attack would be killer, but what about defense? The team would lose balance, Busi would be all alone, with no back-up, and he would be ripped to shreds. This isn`t FIFA video game, mate, as much as we would want to...

Who's saying we'd lose Rakitic ??

Surely Rakitic and Busqs are fixtures for the next few years ....it's just finding someone to replace Xavi and the quickly declining Iniesta ( yes he's a legend !!! )

Zincubus

Banned
Barcelona and Juventus have reached an agreement on the transfer of Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba (22) for the 2016/2017 season. [sport]

Juventus have told Barcelona during today's meeting that French midfielder Paul Pogba (22) will not be sold this summer. [md]

Confirmed anywhere ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans