Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
edit: I see now the newest story...
(But still, a new president will have to accept the deal)

As long as the new president is Barto or Laporta, which is very likely, it's going to happen. At least that's how I see it.:cheers:

Ritchie

I'm a Liverpool fan and said for years Suarez would be perfect for Barca next to Messi, but Coutinho isn't Barca standard at the moment. He might be a lot better than Rafinha but he's not good enough yet for the first XI. A possible successor to Iniesta in a couple of years.

G

Gasgas

busquets
rakitic................arda/iniesta

then 2016/17
busquets
rakitic/arda pogba/iniesta

world class all over, no substandard players, no players who have no business nor the quality to play at barca

:worthy:

G

Gasgas

I'm a Liverpool fan and said for years Suarez would be perfect for Barca next to Messi, but Coutinho isn't Barca standard at the moment. He might be a lot better than Rafinha but he's not good enough yet for the first XI. A possible successor to Iniesta in a couple of years.

i highly doubt he is better than rafinha
for starters he is playing in the spacious EPL where an player with decent technique looks like messi

F

Flavia

As long as the new president is Barto or Laporta, which is very likely, it's going to happen. At least that's how I see it.:cheers:

I guess any of them would do it. I really think Enrique wants him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Atletico Madrid's Turkish midfielder Arda Turan will announce which team he is joining on Friday. (Source: M.E.N.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans