Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'm against selling Adriano. He is one of the most versitile and thankfull players in the world... if any of our players gets injured-Adriano can cover, no matter what position in team. Besides, he is probbably best shooter in out team:

barcelona1.gif

Adriano%20Goal%20Malaga.gif

Yeah...no. Been two seasons since he scored one of those. Not to mention how bad he was whenever he got the chance last season. It's time for him to move on.

xXKonan

The Valencia Match back in April was proof (not that it was at that point) that it was time for him to leave. He was so awful that match he couldn't stop any Valencia players without making terrible fouls and other terrible Defensive Mistakes that Lucho had a enough and put Mathieu back at LB for the Second half. He has Regressed so much this season.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Presidential candidates Laporta, Benedito and Freixa are against signing Turan deal before elections. Candidate Bartomeu is in favour.

xXKonan

Oleg Konoplyanka (father): "It's too early now, but Yevhen's goal is to play for Barça in the future. Now we focus on Sevilla." [matchday]

The Valencia Match back in April was proof (not that it was at that point) that it was time for him to leave. He was so awful that match he couldn't stop any Valencia players without making terrible fouls and other terrible Defensive Mistakes that Lucho had a enough and put Mathieu back at LB for the Second half. He has Regressed so much this season.

Well, I wouldn't judge him or any our player just on that match... because Valencia dominated so much that it was imbaressing to watch... we must thank God an Claudio Bravo that they didn't destroy us... they deserved to win by 2 goals at least...

Ok, he is not what he was, you are right... but neither was Alves 'till May, remember? We need those experienced (experience in our system, game, players) players to be able to step in any time... rare are players like hin that can play LB, RB, LM, RM, LW, RW... anything. If he still has any quality left and if he has small wages - I say let's keep him.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Presidential candidates Laporta, Benedito and Freixa are against signing Turan deal before elections. Candidate Bartomeu is in favour.

Can somebody explain to me ?Freixa is trying to get Verratti, Laporta is trying to get Pogba,right? Anything else?

Waste of time to try and Get Verratti sadly. He seems very Happy at PSG and PSG won't ever sell.

You are probbably right, but:
1. they all say "they are perfectly happy" in their current team (becuse it would have concequences on team atmosphere if they say what they realy feel)
2. you never know... there are many players that changed club and nobody couldn't even imagine it happening... so: do your best to lure player you want (and we are the club that can offer more then anybody in this moment)!

XaviMessiGirl

Well, I wouldn't judge him or any our player just on that match... because Valencia dominated so much that it was imbaressing to watch... we must thank God an Claudio Bravo that they didn't destroy us... they deserved to win by 2 goals at least...

Ok, he is not what he was, you are right... but neither was Alves 'till May, remember? We need those experienced (experience in our system, game, players) players to be able to step in any time... rare are players like hin that can play LB, RB, LM, RM, LW, RW... anything. If he still has any quality left and if he has small wages - I say let's keep him.

Or we could offload him and get Darmian, who is younger and better. He is versatile too which is probably the main reason we are holding on to Adriano at this point. Only thing is would he accept the role of a squad player like Adriano does.

Or we could offload him and get Darmian, who is younger and better. He is versatile too which is probably the main reason we are holding on to Adriano at this point. Only thing is would he accept the role of a squad player like Adriano does.

Honestly, I'm not familiar with Darmian (I got TV package that doesn't include Calcio), but if you say he has required quality - I'm all for him! :barcascarf:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Benedito (presidential candidate): "We're interested in signing Verratti. We've been in touch with PSG. We're confident we could sign him."

Icarium

Lifestealer
Benedito (presidential candidate): "We're interested in signing Verratti. We've been in touch with PSG. We're confident we could sign him."

Liar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans