Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG wouldn't sell Barcelona their 36 year old CB grandpa Camara if we bid 100m for him. The relations with PSG couldn't have been any worse. They don't like Bartomeu and co for trying to get Thiago Silva and Marquinhos to force their way out and when Laporta, Benedito and co have pissed all over Qatar then it's over. You don't piss all over the guys who own PSG and expect them to sell their most prized asset to us.

khaled_a_d

Well, I wouldn't judge him or any our player just on that match... because Valencia dominated so much that it was imbaressing to watch... we must thank God an Claudio Bravo that they didn't destroy us... they deserved to win by 2 goals at least...

Ok, he is not what he was, you are right... but neither was Alves 'till May, remember? We need those experienced (experience in our system, game, players) players to be able to step in any time... rare are players like hin that can play LB, RB, LM, RM, LW, RW... anything. If he still has any quality left and if he has small wages - I say let's keep him.

Alves is still one of the best RBs in the world ,Adriano is huge liability right now .the game against Valencia it was just like he wasn't there defensively .he still offers an offensive game so I we are interested in keeping him it should be for becoming an RW/LW
We have very experienced team .I would actually won't mind if Grimaldo take over Adriano place

xXKonan

Barcelona's managing committee is at this moment meeting to decide if they will sign the deal on Arda Turan before the elections. [rac1]

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona's managing committee is at this moment meeting to decide if they will sign the deal on Arda Turan before the elections. [rac1]

Guess we will hear some new news soon.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Club will probably announce it very soon then, possibly in just hours. Well, well, I don't like it, but in Lucho I trust.

Edit; It's official. Welcome Arda!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans