Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Official: Until 20 July, Barcelona's new board will have an option to sell Arda Turan back to Atletico for a transfer fee of 30.6M #fcblive

That is so silly. So we could end up without him and 3.4m less in cash? Typical genius Barca transfer.

Not to mention how disrespectable it will be for Arda, telling him, "Sorry, we don't want you any more".

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're not going to sell him back. No President is gonna do that.

This probably means that Pogba will not come or that Rafinha, Denis Suarez and possibly Sergi Roberto's careers at Barca for now is finished(if they sign Pogba next summer).

Either way, Barto is certainly playing by the rules eh?

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

This probably means that Pogba will not come or that Rafinha, Denis Suarez and possibly Sergi Roberto's careers at Barca for now is finished(if they sign Pogba next summer).

Busi-Roberto, Rakitic - Rafinha, Iniesta-Arda. I think that it will be tougher for Samper to break in the first team now.

DonAK

Busi-Roberto, Rakitic - Rafinha, Iniesta-Arda. I think that it will be tougher for Samper to break in the first team now.

Either Samper or Roberto are gone by next summer. If Pogba is signed then you may as well count Denis, Rafinha and Halilovic too.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Why is that Don?

Pogba won't come until 2016 (if he comes at all), the same can be said of Dennis Suarez. In my opinion Arda is relied upon more for his defensive abilities, not his offensive profolio, so I don't see why truer CAMs such as Pogba, Dennis Suarez and Rafinha would find their career over at Barca?

As to Sergi Roberto, I do agree that his days are probably numbered. There are simply too many people ahead of him.

DonAK

Why is that Don?

Pogba won't come until 2016 (if he comes at all), the same can be said of Dennis Suarez. In my opinion Arda is relied upon more for his defensive abilities, not his offensive profolio, so I don't see why truer CAMs such as Pogba, Dennis Suarez and Rafinha would find their career over at Barca?

As to Sergi Roberto, I do agree that his days are probably numbered. There are simply too many people ahead of him.

If Pogba arrives in 2016 then we'll have Pogba, Arda, Iniesta, Rakitic for two positions and Busquets and either Sergi Roberto or Samper for the CDM position. Where does that leave the likes of Rafinha, Denis?

Zincubus

Banned
Either Samper or Roberto are gone by next summer. If Pogba is signed then you may as well count Denis, Rafinha and Halilovic too.

They will be fine if they're good enough .. Look at all the youngsters we've released over the years ...

How many mistakes were made ??

Vilarrubi

It's a great signing seen as though we only have 3 real starting 11 midfielders in our squad. We now have 4, Turan is a beast, has been my favourite Atletico player for the past two years. Welcome!!!

khaled_a_d

We don't know who is gonna win the election .if Laporta won we will have to see what type of sporting director Abidal is .so this is a bit premature for now
Rafinha is yet to sign an extension btw .he wasn't offered one so he can sign for any club by January 1st .probably he will have the chance to prove himself and earn an extension in 1st half of the season and if he doesn't he will move on
D.Suarez was never barca material IMO .don't get me wrong he is talented but he is sort of Valencia/Liverpool level of talent than current Barca (no disrespect to those teams) .Staying in Sevilla for another year is best for him .S.Roberto is DM now so he wasn't competing with any of this group .he will probably get couple of seasons as Busquets back up and then move on for another club to be starter

Non of our youth players proved to be good enough to alter our transfer plans and prevent the club from signing players .that is the harsh reality .even fan favorite Samper has taken step back and gave many signs he isn't ready and he has a bust potential .same with the Alen even if is the most talented out of the pack .
I am 50/50 torn on the deal(totally against signing him b4 elections) but that is b/c of his age-price-fit not for a youth players that still to give us a reason not to sign someone in their position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans