Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilS

Rakitic, Iniesta, Arda, Rafinha, Suarez + Roberto.
Samper has no place in Lucho's plans, imo.

(Hmm, but Sport now says that Suarez can't come before January)
Then, we are again short of midfielders till January.

Four midfielders should be enough until January. If no more than one has to miss any particular game.

Lucho is quite willing to start Busquets and Masch in midfield/defensive midfield at the same time. I'm not sure what other midfield options he might try with the current roster. If Pedro stays, either he or Messi could slide to midfield. I think any of Alves, Alba or Adriano could play midfield.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Raiola (agent Pogba): "If Laporta wins the presidential elections, there's a big chance that Pogba will end up at Barcelona." [efe]

xXKonan

Marotta (director Juventus): "Those who want to sign Pogba should talk to us, not to his agent. We've talked with Barça for months." [md]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MD have lost their minds ever since The Fat Rat(Raiola) made that comment :lol:

I can't find any other source of Marotta saying that so won't be surprised if MD went full defensive and made up a quote to neutralize the Pogba card used by Laporta.

They probably didn't expect that to happen and were looking forward to Bartomeu possibly getting elected.

xXKonan

Chelsea are only willing to sign Barcelona winger Pedro (27) if they can buy him for less than his 30M buyout fee. [sport]

anguy

Why he should exchange Barca's bench with Chelsea's bench? Weird move by Pedro if happens.

Barcelona bench is certain thing for him, but he can still become a starter in Chelsea. Beating Willian/Oscar/Cuadrado is easier than Ney/Messi/Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans