Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

Great news. Keirrison was also signed for 5 long seasons, and we paid his wages every year even though he didnt play a single minute of football for us. I am sure former vice-president Marc Ingla who owns 15% of Gerson and Traffic are happy ppl now.

Pretty much this. 15 million for a guy who has 0 goals and is supposed to be an Attacking Mid. Sweet.

khaled_a_d

How good is he actually, from people who watch him regularly?

On one hand, our board doesn't buy some Spanish young players, somewhat proven in La liga, or younger players like Kovacic, but they are preparing a 16-20M bid for a Brasilian player, imo, who is an extremely risky buy.

Smells like a bargaining chip level 20 000.

tbf ,Kovacic is fairly in a different price range than Gerson .Highly doubt he will cost less than Firminio IMO

I don't see the point in buying a young midfielder who isn't Pogba and doesn't have experience in the top draw of football because we already have Rafinha who's playing well and knows our system and has buckets of potential.

And Halilovic who is just 11 months older ffs

tbf ,Kovacic is fairly in a different price range than Gerson .Highly doubt he will cost less than Firminio IMO

And Halilovic who is just 11 months older ffs

Exactly buy some young full backs thats the only place our youth is kinda lacking in.

Edit: maybe cdms too since Samper doesnt have a future there imo.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Luis Enrique asked at the start of the summer to sign three players this year: Aleix Vidal, Arda Turan and Denis Suarez. [sport]

Richard.H

Luis Enrique asked at the start of the summer to sign three players this year: Aleix Vidal, Arda Turan and Denis Suarez. [sport]

Denis Suarez? Interesting. He was certainly great last season but I'm not sure if he was "Barca Great". Excellent player but not sure how much he can contest Raki, Iniesta, and Arda for their spots. I think the gap between Denis and those players is still big.

Denis Suarez? Interesting. He was certainly great last season but I'm not sure if he was "Barca Great". Excellent player but not sure how much he can contest Raki, Iniesta, and Arda for their spots. I think the gap between Denis and those players is still big.

Lucho wanted Rakitic over Kroos and he also made some damn good transfers for Roma (If he had any say that is). So he probably sees something in him.

BBZ8800

Rakitic, Iniesta, Arda, Rafinha, Suarez + Roberto.
Samper has no place in Lucho's plans, imo.

(Hmm, but Sport now says that Suarez can't come before January)
Then, we are again short of midfielders till January.

Last edited:
Rakitic, Iniesta, Arda, Rafinha, Suarez + Roberto.
Samper has no place in Lucho's plans, imo.

(Hmm, but Sport now says that Suarez can't come before January)
Then, we are again short of midfielders till January.

I don't think this will be samper's breakout season. He'll get more playing time but barring injuries I don't think he can get an extended run with the first team. Next year probably.

anguy

The money laundering never stops. :bartomeu: #mesqueunclub

So should we not buy talented players? When we buy finished players people whine, say we should have bought them sooner when they were cheaper. Gerson is a talent, he was wanted by many other clubs, not just Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans