Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Due to the Fifa ban, new Barcelona players Aleix Vidal and Arda Turan won't be able to play friendlies either until January. [cope via md]

:facepalm:

xXKonan

I was thinking about the Suarez Fifa ban and he didn't get banned for playing in Friendlies either. He played the last 20 mins in the Joan Gamper match,the Barcelona B vs U19 Friendly, a couple of Uruguay Friendlies and we didn't get in trouble for it. Unless this has to do with the fact they aren't technically Registered I just don't think Fifa has the power to ban Arda and Vidal from playing Non sanctioned friendlies.

F

Flavia

I was thinking about the Suarez Fifa ban and he didn't get banned for playing in Friendlies either. He played the last 20 mins in the Joan Gamper match,the Barcelona B vs U19 Friendly, a couple of Uruguay Friendlies and we didn't get in trouble for it. Unless this has to do with the fact they aren't technically Registered I just don't think Fifa has the power to ban Arda and Vidal from playing Non sanctioned friendlies.
The difference is Suarez was registered as a Barça player. Arda and Aleix aren't.

The difference is Suarez was registered as a Barça player. Arda and Aleix aren't.

Then why can players like Deco play for us technically for their farewell matches? And how could Lee play for us in friendly tournaments even though he techically wasn't registered for the team (Or was he?)

F

Flavia

Then why can players like Deco play for us technically for their farewell matches? And how could Lee play for us in friendly tournaments even though he techically wasn't registered for the team (Or was he?)
Lee was registered, banned later. Farewell matches aren't regulated by fifa, as far as I know.

Arda and Aleix can't play any match with referee report. That's what fifa said. And the gamper is officiated by fifa refs.

xXKonan

Italian club Roma have made enquiries regarding a transfer of Barcelona player Javier Mascherano (31), who is valued at 15M. [gazzetta]

Affonso (agent Adriano): "He's a versatile player, it's normal many big clubs are interested. Roma? Nothing concrete, no talks ongoing."

Affonso (agent Adriano): "Barça want him to stay, but Adriano has a great desire to play more. He'll make a decision later." [laroma24]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Italian club Roma have made enquiries regarding a transfer of Barcelona player Javier Mascherano (31), who is valued at 15M. [gazzetta]

Affonso (agent Adriano): "He's a versatile player, it's normal many big clubs are interested. Roma? Nothing concrete, no talks ongoing."

Affonso (agent Adriano): "Barça want him to stay, but Adriano has a great desire to play more. He'll make a decision later." [laroma24]

Hold on, this is about Masch or Adriano? Or both?

There is no way we will let Masch go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans