Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Toni Freixa: "Barça can register a replacement for Rafinha. Article 124.3 of the RFEF is clear and here FIFA have no authority."

khaled_a_d

Don't believe it before I see it. FIFA will find a way to fuck us over.

It would be interesting to see how
AFAIK we have been allowed to register players in the academy since september 1st by FIFA permission .they prevented us from registering player for Vermaelen 1 year ago saying that the ban starter . that is basically would be extensioning for our ban

F

Flavia

[tw]644975483965280256[/tw]

Yeah, not happening. I doubt the club will try to sign Arda for la liga, even if the ban is over. Or fifa might do something else...

Jombi

That's a shame. I guess we have to count on Munir, Sandro, Camara and Gumbau for our backups in the coming months. It could be rough...

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I don't get it. The registration ban was for two consecutive transfer windows (January 2015 and Summer 2015), which means we are free to sign players again. RFEF regulations allow us register a player, who wasn't registered the first time around, to cover for Rafinha's injury. What the hell is the problem? Is the club afraid of upsetting FIFA again?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I don't get it. The registration ban was for two consecutive transfer windows (January 2015 and Summer 2015), which means we are free to sign players again. RFEF regulations allow us register a player, who wasn't registered the first time around, to cover for Rafinha's injury. What the hell is the problem? Is the club afraid of upsetting FIFA again?

From sport:

"Barcelona asked FIFA three months ago about when exactly the penalty expired. FIFA said that "under no circumstances" can Barcelona register a new player until January 4. Thus, the club refers to this and follows a "zero risk" policy with FIFA, and do not plan on asking the question again. So they cannot register Arda Turan or Aleix Vidal until 2016."

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
From sport:

"Barcelona asked FIFA three months ago about when exactly the penalty expired. FIFA said that "under no circumstances" can Barcelona register a new player until January 4. Thus, the club refers to this and follows a "zero risk" policy with FIFA, and do not plan on asking the question again. So they cannot register Arda Turan or Aleix Vidal until 2016."

http://www.fifa.com/governance/news...-the-case-involving-fc-barcelona-2496960.html

Sounds like something FIFA made up. The bolded part is not stated anywhere in the above link and I honestly haven't come across that BS before today.

EDIT: http://www.espnfc.com/barcelona/sto...a-director-turan-or-vidal-could-be-registered

However, while Freixa believes Barca have grounds for making such a move, AS says he feels the club "are afraid to confront FIFA as they know there are still unresolved cases involving the signing of under-age players outstanding."

That's what I thought.

xXKonan

Bengougam (agent Mahrez): "Arsenal and Barça rumours? Riyad is very happy at Leicester, he is not thinking about the rumours." [espn]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans