Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazp

Recent talks between club representatives have cleared the path to a move of Juventus player Paul Pogba to Barcelona next summer. [express]

anguy

Oh, please no. He absolutely doesn't fit our team, especially now when we got Turan. We need Gundogan not midfielder that can't pass.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Don't know if this rumor is old but apparently.

According to Sport, Barcelona offers €20m for Yarmolenko.

And theirs rumors that Barcelona have asked Dynamo Kyiv to not field Yarmolenko because he will be cup-tied in the Champions League.

As a reminder, Yarmolenko got a "viral infection" yesterday, but was back at training today.

Hmm.

serghei

But his contract will expire in 2017. So this winter or next summer are pretty much the best chances BvB will have to bank in some cash for him. 50m. should close the deal I think.

If we could sign him in january it would be great. But I have a feeling it will be Pogba in the summer.

Last edited:

xXKonan

As Fifa ban ended, Barcelona could legally sign a player to replace Rafinha in Liga, but don't plan to do it as it could upset Fifa. [rac1]

:rolleyes:

raki

With Rafinha out for a long time we need to buy another midfielder in January. I'm not sure if Gundogan would be possible for January though he seems like more of a Summer one than winter one.

Arda Turan is the midfielder. Yarmolenko could be the winger/forward. He can play both positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans