Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

want to get your player into the radar? get the press to inquire about the interest Barca has in him, and deny it!

Yes, that has been working well. abdennour even got to Valencia.

You remember that list of wingers MD was mentioning 2 weeks ago? he was on it
http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...01541789723/casting-post-pedro-del-barca.html

Just another random name, then.

Ryiad Mahrez, fast and tricky winger who can play on both sides.

I still don't know who he is. Don't tell me you rate him too...

xXKonan

Teams can register three new players for the CL after January window. With Vidal and Arda certainties, Barcelona have one spot left. [md]

So that one spot could either go to a Midfielder or a Forward. (Assuming we buy in January).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Teams can register three new players for the CL after January window. With Vidal and Arda certainties, Barcelona have one spot left. [md]

So that one spot could either go to a Midfielder or a Forward. (Assuming we buy in January).

I hope it is a midfielder. I pray that it is a midfielder.

Neymessi

Mahrez is doing extremely well in the PL.If he comes in for cheap it will be good but a lot of clubs will be bidding for him come transfer window.

xXKonan

Barcelona could make a signing in January and have started following players who could replace Rafinha. [md]

I hope us finding a Replacement doesn't mean

"Derp Lets get Nolito guys!"

Due to us having a 3 Limit to register Players for the CL with Arda and Vidal taking 2 out of the 3 I would rather us sign a Midfielder than another Forward.

Last edited:

hardyboy

Mahrez so far has been the breakthrough player of Epl. A lot of clubs would be interested in signing him in the summer. Won't be available for cheap.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I hope we sign Gündogan, he is a the player we need. Or if we already have a deal with Juve on Pogba, then we definately won't see Gündogan signing for us in January. So signing a striker could be a sign that we have a deal on Pogba.

xXKonan

Barcelona sounded out Roma on youth right back Abullahi Nura (18) after Youth League game on Wednesday. He's on loan from Spezia. [dimarzio]

Barca B related perhaps.

XaviMessiGirl

Berardi :wub:

Here's the thing though, it's not as simple to get him as it could be. Juve have a first option to buy him in June for 18m, or for 25m the season after (as a resolution of the old co-ownership they used to have for him before that was done away with). If Barca bid for him in January, it's likely Juve would try to top that bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans