Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

You guys do know AS is a Madrid based paper right? They don't have a clue about Barça and just write things. At least Sport & MD have some sources that might get one right once in a million. Walcott :lol:

True. Maybe not as obviously pro Madrid as Marca but still, Madrid orientated

anguy

Dortmund looking like they could challenge for the league title this year. It's gonna be hard to convince them to let go of Gundogan in these conditions.

He'll have just one year remaining of his contract next summer. If he wants to leave he'll leave. The question is - for how much?

Barcafan 2304

I think it will happen cos I believe he wants us and secondly, I think our current president is one who will splash the cash for marquee signings

anguy

I think it will happen cos I believe he wants us and secondly, I think our current president is one who will splash the cash for marquee signings

Well, the problem is it's the Pogba who looks to be Barto's marquee signing next summer. And he'll cost so much that it would preclude signing of other midfielders for sure.

Barcafan 2304

Well, the problem is it's the Pogba who looks to be Barto's marquee signing next summer. And he'll cost so much that it would preclude signing of other midfielders for sure.

Yes I agree I'm not saying pogba is necessarily the best option but he seems to fit the bill in terms of what the president and his team might go for. I see bartomeu as a guy who likes the big signings.

gatsu

Mercato will be absolutely vital, we need at least 3 more players, a FW (Nolito would be perfect) and two midfielders, less than that, we will not survive the season.

Fifa really fucked us, not mentioning our ridiculous liga calendar.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We didn't really lose because of lack of depth tonight, but our depth really is ridiculous compared to our competitors.

We should sign a forward who can play well on the flanks too. We need to sign a CM, preferably someone capable of controlling the midfield(Gundogan would fit the bill really well). We absolutely, desperately need another quality LB and we should get another good-great CB who doesn't get injured all the time.

Problem is, we're very unlikely to get a CM, LB and CB in January. AND REMOVE THE DEADWEIGHT FROM THE SQUAD.

Might not even sign a LB and CB at all, even summer 2016.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans