Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvia

we have denis suarez, halilo, GD and even adama in option. buyback or free loan. much cheaper.
Is Coutinho that good? i don't think so.
maybe Nolito would help a lot. he is quality. problem is only his fee but if barca can get him cheaper, he can help a lot at least a year or two.

xXKonan

I think it was Sport? talked about we probably won't go for Nolito not just because of his fee but because of His age as well.

El Flaco

maybe Nolito would help a lot. he is quality. problem is only his fee but if barca can get him cheaper, he can help a lot at least a year or two.
We don't need Nolito as we already have Neymar and Arda (who can play as a left winger if the Brazilian's unavailable for some reason).

And beside, do you think Neymar would gladly accept the bench if Nolito performed so well that it's impossible to drop him? Probably not and the harmony will be affected in a negative way.

Nah, he can just stay at Celta.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Arsenal manager Wenger is interested in Sergi Samper. The club could try to sign the player in January.

Barcelona are interested in Valencia center-back Shkodran Mustafi. Buyout fee is 50M and contract expires in 2019.

Barcafan 2304

We don't need Nolito as we already have Neymar and Arda (who can play as a left winger if the Brazilian's unavailable for some reason).

And besides, do you think Neymar would gladly accept the bench if Nolito performed so well that it's impossible to drop him? I don't think so and the harmony will be affected in a negative way.

Nah, he can just stay at Celta.

Hope so. As well as he has played this season, and I admit I was very impressed when Celta thrashed us, fact is that he is not a spring chicken. I want to see younger players targeted.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Who cares what would Neymar accept or not if he played bad. We can't expect to play with same front 3 all the time with this schedule. And then there are injuries which both Messi and Neymar already had/have and season only started.

And yeah, Nolito is having a much better season so far than Ney.

barcafan161

we have denis suarez, halilo, GD and even adama in option. buyback or free loan. much cheaper.
Is Coutinho that good? i don't think so.

Coutinho has good pace and skill. I think he would be a great fit.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I would get excited if it wasn't sport.

Edit: The Guardian is linking us with Coutinho as well, maybe it's time to get excited?

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
I would get excited if it wasn't sport.

Edit: The Guardian is linking us with Coutinho as well, maybe it's time to get excited?

Is The Guardian realiable?

We were linked with him in the summer aswell I think, let's see who do we sign for midfield. Gündogan, Coutinho and Pogba are the options right now I think. Mustafi seems to be the main CB target with Nolito and Yarmolenko being targets for the forward spot.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Is The Guardian realiable?

We were linked with him in the summer aswell I think, let's see who do we sign for midfield. Gündogan, Coutinho and Pogba are the options right now I think. Mustafi seems to be the main CB target with Nolito and Yarmolenko being targets for the forward spot.

I think Guardian is the most reliable, they say that we are just interested:
Whoever gets the job will have the immediate headache of stopping Philippe Coutinho from being bundled off to Barcelona. The Catalans haven’t signed a flighty trickster in at least six months, so they’ll rectify this by nipping in for the Brazilian and leaving £30m in FSG’s safe when their transfer embargo is lifted in January.

F

Flavia

We need a player like gundogan. There's arda already, coutinho is not the kind of profile needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans