Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Judging from your posts we shouldn't play a game anyway, since we obviously won't win anything this year. "Everything is negative" :lol: It's like we're talking about FC Flamenco playing in a pub's league.

cro-man

Judging from your posts we shouldn't play a game anyway, since we obviously won't win anything this year. "Everything is negative" :lol: It's like we're talking about FC Flamenco playing in a pub's league.

If we dont solve our problems do you really think we will stand a chance against real bayern etc. in a long term period ?? Our defense problem is maybe not bad as it seems to be but the next year we will spent a lot in our defense but until then we will maybe have other problems like midfield or attack. Do you really think that we have that much money?? No we will fix our defense maybe and than we will live with the bad midfield or attack. So call it stupid or not but one stone will fall after another domino effect very logical from my side. If we dont win anything its ok but we didnt do much against it. We are a big club but our managment is so stupid its like they are from fc flamenco...

Garrus

Daniel campos, A Spanish reporter claims that the negotiations for david luiz have not in fact stopped, And it was a ploy to cool down the media's involvement, And there is a chance that we could sign him this summer.

ebc_99

I don't understand how people can be so negative all the time, this is what football is you are not always on top, right now this is a transitional period for Barca and it is something that every club goes through, we have had our success and now we have to rebuild. It is not a disaster if we do not win anything this season as long as there is progress and the potential to reach the top again in the next few years. We might still win titles this season who knows but as long as we play exciting football then that is fine for now, but there needs to be a strategy to get the club back to the pinnacle of the sport.

Bayern were a disaster a few years ago and look at them now, Real could not get past the last 16 in the Champions League for 6 seasons and are now looking really good again football goes in cycles and the last 2 seasons have been bad for us and it will take time to get back on top. Tata seems to be a practical coach which is what we need and he has had a good start but it will take time to get the team back to what it was 2 or 3 years ago.

If/When we play Bayern and Real this season then I think we have a good chance of beating both as our first 11 in comparable in talent perhaps even ahead of both and if we get our tactics right we can beat anyone. But our squad needs improving if we want to be a continued threat as injuries will hurt us more than it will them.

Galning

If we dont solve our problems do you really think we will stand a chance against real bayern etc. in a long term period ?? Our defense problem is maybe not bad as it seems to be but the next year we will spent a lot in our defense but until then we will maybe have other problems like midfield or attack. Do you really think that we have that much money?? No we will fix our defense maybe and than we will live with the bad midfield or attack. So call it stupid or not but one stone will fall after another domino effect very logical from my side. If we dont win anything its ok but we didnt do much against it. We are a big club but our managment is so stupid its like they are from fc flamenco...

No I don't and I never said I thought that. But don't you think "everything is negative" is a bit too much?

Garrus

I don't understand how people can be so negative all the time, this is what football is you are not always on top, right now this is a transitional period for Barca and it is something that every club goes through, we have had our success and now we have to rebuild. It is not a disaster if we do not win anything this season as long as there is progress and the potential to reach the top again in the next few years. We might still win titles this season who knows but as long as we play exciting football then that is fine for now, but there needs to be a strategy to get the club back to the pinnacle of the sport.

Bayern were a disaster a few years ago and look at them now, Real could not get past the last 16 in the Champions League for 6 seasons and are now looking really good again football goes in cycles and the last 2 seasons have been bad for us and it will take time to get back on top. Tata seems to be a practical coach which is what we need and he has had a good start but it will take time to get the team back to what it was 2 or 3 years ago.

If/When we play Bayern and Real this season then I think we have a good chance of beating both as our first 11 in comparable in talent perhaps even ahead of both and if we get our tactics right we can beat anyone. But our squad needs improving if we want to be a continued threat as injuries will hurt us more than it will them.
:worthy:
We need more members like you.

Faceless

No more faces at night

+1
Tata's third game and everybody goes mad. Pep Guardiola, Frank Rijkaard and Johan Cruyff didn't started off flawlessly..
AVB did for chelsea.. And look how that go for him :lol:

raskolnikov

Lol at the Real comment, how much did Perez invest in the club since 2009? it would be comical and disgracefull if they dont win a cl with that type of spending.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Lol at the Real comment, how much did Perez invest in the club since 2009? it would be comical and disgracefull if they dont win a cl with that type of spending.

It might just happen. Who knows, the modern Los Galaticos era has already ended..(No offense Madrid fans, it's just IMO)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Its quite hillarious to see people writing us off already and being so negative about everything about the club.

Yes, I know that we missed out on what is supposed to be a very important signing this summer in a CB, but whats done is done, now move on and support the team.

big_man

Great post, that will unfortunately fall on deaf ears. There is respecting a team, and there is cowardly fear, the latter is very prominent on here with regards to Madrid, for no apparent reason too, its bewildering to be honest. Perhaps they're feared on the basis that Isco, Illaramendi and carvajal signed for them.
These three signings they made that is supposed to make them topple Barca are players that are still comfortably inferior to their Barca counterparts, lets have a look shall we?

Busquets>>>Illaramendi (will be closer with Alonso)
Iniesta>>>>Isco (will be closer with Ozil)
Dani>>carvajal (or equal, at worst)

Quality wise, they'll probably be better off with their older players in those positions as it stands, save for Arbeola perhaps. Based on the track record of the said players, they haven't improved in first XI quality by signing those players. Alonso is still the midfield kingpin for Madrid and they look lost without him. Illaramendi may shine at U21 level but its a whole different ball game being the main playmaker for Madrid, playing against Barca, Bayern and the likes, ditto the two other players.

Their supposedly amazing defence concede more than Barca every season, in a more defensive setup, under one of the best defensive and disciplined coaches of the last 20 years. I don't fear them at all, Barca's defence couldn't get any worse than it did last season, with injuries to Puyol, Pique being terrible(even by his terrible standards), and a complete lack of organisation due to Tito's absence, YET, the team conceded less goals than them, so tell me, what is there to fear against Madrid.

The funny thing is, people have short memories, the Madrid team that was bought for over 300 million back in 2009 was better on paper than this one, it was supposed to be super galactico that will destroy those Barcelona peasants, best player in the world Ronaldo will claim his rightful throne back from that midget pretender messi, with former world player of the year Kaka as his deputy, Xabi alonso in his prime at 28, world cup star Ozil about to unleash his wrath, and of course the conquerer of Barcelona (Mourinho) leading them to glory in the League and CL.

4 years later, they have won 1 major title in 4 years to Barca's 4, after spending over 300 million Euros. Have faith in your team people, this isn't blind faith either, it's having faith in a team that is at worst, the second best team in the world, there is justified criticism and there is obscene negativity. The latter is more common than the former on here.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Its quite hillarious to see people writing us off already and being so negative about everything about the club.

Yes, I know that we missed out on what is supposed to be a very important signing this summer in a CB, but whats done is done, now move on and support the team.

I haven't missed a game yet DonAK

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
The Mirror in the UK stated on Saturday that we are still in for Daniel Agger bid while Liverpool monitor Toby Alderweireld.

Last edited:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
A Barcelona scout attended Porto-Maritimo yesterday, presumably to watch Porto centre back Eliaquim Mangala (22). [abola md]

Please let it be true and hopefully we are preparing a bid soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans