Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
I'd be happy to have NO defenders and just out - score the opposition but apparently we HAVE to have defenders .

That said what was going on with the opposition CB last night ?

The one that looked like a ladyboy , with his constant re-tying his ponytail up and turning his shorts up extra short to show his shaved legs !!??

WTF !?

Co0ter

You can say we are in a transitional period, and perhaps you are right, but you are forgetting one very important fact. Lionel Messi.

Do you want to spend his PRIME re-building the team for a few years? Nah, the only reason why we had the success we've had was because a 21 year old kid decided to step up and lead his team to Champion's League victory. We had good players then, and great players now- but let's not forget who this team revolves around.

Seems a shame to put success on the back-burner because we didn't spend money on at least two good defenders- which we're ultimately going to have to do eventually anyway.

coura

Banned
El PSG ha realizado una oferta de 40 millones de euros por Pedro Rodríguez, según Radio MARCA.

Ahah. PSH offered 40M for Pedro...lol. What a crazy rumour.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
El PSG ha realizado una oferta de 40 millones de euros por Pedro Rodríguez, según Radio MARCA.

Pls let this be true! Just think of the replacement we can buy for 40M!

Zincubus

Banned

I'd pay them to take him away and then I'd drive him to the airport myself !

I know that everyone loves Pedro cos he had a good couple of seasons and he's a real nice guy BUT he just ain't good enough nowadays . The standard has gone up a level .

barca1899

This rumour isn't that crazy as it looks at first, City paid 43M for Robinho in 2008. PSG have more than enough money... I just hope it's true and that we sell him.

P

PhilS

Maybe I should remind you of something, last year we went 13 games without a clean sheet which was our worst in 51 years. We concede 66 goals while the season before we conceded 48 and before that 36. I'm not one to be super negative about this season but bringing in a centre back made so much sense and we have failed to do so. We were embarrassed by Munich and were horrible defensively all season. Tactical changes can improve that but there would have been no harm in strengthening our defence. Iniesta, Messi and co won't be young forever so it will be a shame if we look back on this season pondering what difference a new centre back could have made.

OK, the 66 conceded last year was a bit high. But the 158 scored was pretty damn good. I think even without any reinforcements, these guys can do at least a bit better than 66 this year. But there is a very good chance of scoring quite a bit more, so no defensive improvement at all could still work out just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans