Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Kuyt...Sergio Garcia

lmfao
Dirk Kuyt? is Sport even trying to Believable :lol: Dude is 35 and pretty much in Semi Retirement mode. Sergio Garcia just recently left for Qatar club Al Rayyan SC this summer. Negredo hasn't been doing well for awhile now.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Dirk Kuyt? is Sport even trying to Believable :lol: Dude is 35 and pretty much in Semi Retirement mode. Sergio Garcia just recently left for Qatar club Al Rayyan SC this summer. Negredo hasn't been doing well for awhile now.

Who told you that they were trying to be believable? :mou:

xXKonan

CQwB6AEWEAAq7xo.jpg

MD's Front Cover.

What a nightmare that would be.

For Nolito and the rest of us.

Laugh to my suggestions as much as you want, but remember: you laughed when I suggested Micah Richards & Robert Hut & Younas Kaboul, too. And who is laughing now?

So, learn your lessons and take my suggestions seriosly 'cause I am proven, man. :staringpep:

If you thought Suarez's First touch Frustrated us Imagine Lukaku playing for us :mou:

You guys keep on talking about Lukaku's "touch" and "touching"... we'll bring him to crush, mole and demolish - not "touching"!

We have enough artists in team "for the fine touch" - we lack something other: muscle, domination in air, player that can actualy shoot, player that can actualy capitalise all those crossess during the game, player to completely tie & wear down opponents CBs...

And all that in one - Romelo Lukaku, black Godzilla! The Beast! The Animal! The Monster! :suarez:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
18m is OK, but not a penny more. He will be a loyal bench player.

I'd rather we spend big money (relatively) on midfielders, a CB and a LB.

xXKonan

18m is OK, but not a penny more. He will be a loyal bench player.

I'd rather we spend big money (relatively) on midfielders, a CB and a LB.
Which seems to be the plan at the moment. According to the Reliable Catalunya Radio our short list is Coutinho, Feghouli, Yarmolenko, Nolito. All of them but Coutinho are cheap, Yarmolenko would probably cost 20 million Euros,Nolito 18? and it's Unknown about Feghouli has his contract ends in the summer of 2016, along with Yarmolenkos.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Which seems to be the plan at the moment. According to the Reliable Catalunya Radio our short list is Coutinho, Feghouli, Yarmolenko, Nolito. All of them but Coutinho are cheap, Yarmolenko would probably cost 20 million Euros,Nolito 18? and it's Unknown about Feghouli has his contract ends in the summer of 2016, along with Yarmolenkos.

Yeah, I'd prefer that we get Yarmolenko who is younger and has got more potential, but I can see the club getting Nolito who is proven and will be content to stay on bench, Yarmolenko might not.

Jombi

So is it Dirk Kuyt and Nolito for January?

Kuyt for 5m and Nolito for 18m?

I really hope they are not signed on long term 4 year contracts like Mathieu was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans