Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Despite being from The Barca system Roberto is playing like a new signing as well only 23 Years old and has become such a Force at the Right Back spot.

Zincubus

Banned
The club is making it really difficult for me to support it. The last time I enjoyed a game was 4 months ago, and the latest rumours/news as well as the downfall of the B-team kinda ruin the fun and excitement.

It's just so ridiculous that you pick a sport you're interested in, and a team that represents the beauty of the game and everything you get is bullshit. FIFA, transfers, youth system, President, tax frauds, shady transfers etc.

As regards "shady transfers " looks like the latest batch of £s are clean" .... we're making plans to "loan" out Douglas ...

Barcafan 2304

Why the attitude ??

Some on here apparently know far more than the ex players and professional soccer pundits some just presumed someone would know his taste in midfielders ...

Lol no attitude just my lame attempt at humour, apologies if it came across the wrong way. My way of saying tbh, don't know what he looks for and what he will look for at Liverpool.

xXKonan

According to Francisco Aguilar (MD Journalist) Roberto (Sporting Director) will be in Andorra to watch the Andorra-Belgium Euro Qualifiers this Saturday.

[tw]651867561227866112[/tw]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
In general I think we should. What does concern me is Madrid have brought in a lot of decent young players and I think it's a good policy in building for the future. Just my take any way

Aha! We are on the same page then! I thought you wrote "it is a shame that we are looking at youth", I thought you wanted more established players for us :lol:

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans