Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

When I think about it would be Hilarious if we are watching Jan Vertonghen again. MD reported in the Summer we were interested in him Yet again as a LB back up for Alba. :lol:

xXKonan

I wasn't even aware City was even trying to sign him :lol:

If this is true we are so slow at getting to these guys it's not even funny anymore, or it's just City's Schick of "Lets target every Big team's transfer targets! instead of our own!" I mean they have been doing it to United for quite some time.

xXKonan

According to Roger Saperas, works for Rac1? talked about more of the Nolito's Contract Situation.

[tw]651888566755303424[/tw]

[tw]651886993916477441[/tw]

Sounds like at this moment Nolito said no deal for a Contract Extension.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If true then as good as confirmed that Lucho has asked the club to sign Nolito in January and maybe even talked with Nolito himself.

Zincubus

Banned
Lol no attitude just my lame attempt at humour, apologies if it came across the wrong way. My way of saying tbh, don't know what he looks for and what he will look for at Liverpool.

It should be me who's apoligising bud ... I shouldn't have been so bolshy . I've been getting a bit of stick recently for quoting from the media and I got a bit tetchy .

Apologies !

On that note ...TalkSport reporting that a Man City have cited Coutinho as their main transfer target !

Last edited:

xXKonan

Cadera Ser like El Flaco posted earlier said the same. Sounds like Nolito is putting off signing a contract until he for sure knows we won't get him, if we don't sign him he will most likely sign it but if we do get him he's leaving.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
[tw]651893397544939520[/tw]

The first two :lol:

Not sure if we are going to get Negredo for €10m, Valencia did pay a lot for him in the summer. Only realistic option here is Jonathan Soriano IMO.

We are looking for a 'new Larsson' apparently.

CQv3nqVWoAATh11.jpg

Last edited:

JamDav1982

City has an impressive youth academy, I am not surprised that we lose out to them.

The only reason Barca would miss out on a young player like that if they both wanted him is the big money City will promise and the first team role.

An 18 year old wont move to City for £10m to play in their Academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans