Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

anguy

Hmmm club "thinks" thats a new one. If Nolito is expensive what does that make Matieu?

CBs can still play on high level after 30. Very few forwards can do the same. 18M fee is not much, but if Celta doesn't want to sell him we would have to pay taxes too. So it's really more like 25M.

gatsu

Barça and the endless transfer saga, directed by the great Bartomeu. A strong contender for the Oscar of the best comedy.

DrPepper

At least half of that list playing for the Premier League. :facepalm:

Our obsession with mediocre Arsenal players never seems to end. ffs

anguy

How good is Jetro Willems? All I know about him is from Football Manager:lol:, where he was decent. I believe he wouldn't be bad backup for Alba? Young and coming from PSV he should be relatively cheap.

Jombi

lol at us "scouting" the entire Arsenal and Man U teams.

You just couldn't make this stuff up.

And worst of all, MD is probably pretty spot on. I really do not believe we have any scout network at all. Its just constantly the same, either players from rich clubs in England + PSG or players Lucho sees in La Liga. Oh, and Nolito is too young! We need someone older :lol:

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Why the hell are we clamoring over MD's scouting list?

It's probably not accurate at all. They just compiled a list of players we've been linked to in the papers during the past few years.

Hands off Anelka! He is playing for a club in India. And as much as I love Barca, I love my country even more

Jeeeeees, man, relax, :ohmy: I just mentioned him to make a joke. Don't worry, you can keep him indefinetly... that reminded me: isn't he playing like forever already?

This list from MD, of the players supposedly being followed by the scouts is hilarious:

CQzK0neWcAAgfYj.jpg:large

Even Thiago there :lol:

Nice Menu.... Lukaku and Coutinho for us, thank you. And, as a desert - Martial! Do you accept credit cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans