Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Jeeeeees, man, relax, :ohmy: I just mentioned him to make a joke. Don't worry, you can keep him indefinetly... that reminded me: isn't he playing like forever already?
haha... likewise man. I only found out he is in India when I searched on him after looking at your post :p

If only we could somehow robb Everton squad... so many great, talented, established, young players... just sneek up while they sleep and snatch Lukaku(22), Barkley(21), Coleman (26), Galoway(19), Stones(21), Howard(36)...

By the way, how can Anelka still play? My late grandad use to talk to me about how he watched him when he, my grandad, was little kidd.

I think Anelka broke both of FIFA's rules neccesary to legaly play:
1. he plays for over 13 ooo years
2. he changed more then 975 000 clubs
3. he played in each and every country on the globe (eccept Zimbabwe-he has rhinofobia so he couldn't)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If only we could somehow robb Everton squad... so many great, talented, established, young players... just sneek up while they sleep and snatch Lukaku(22), Barkley(21), Coleman (26), Galoway(19), Stones(21), Howard(36)...

By the way, how can Anelka still play? My late grandad use to talk me about how he watched him when he, my grandad, was little kidd.

3. he played in each and every country on the globe (eccept Zimbabwe-he has rhinofobia so he couldn't)

Say what? Anelka is only 36. Your granddad would have had to be in his 30s for that. :confused:

F

Flavia

If only we could somehow robb Everton squad... so many great, talented, established, young players... just sneek up while they sleep and snatch Lukaku(22), Barkley(21), Coleman (26), Galoway(19), Stones(21), Howard(36)

What? None of these players are good enough for Barça. I have to wonder if you do watch Barça play, based on the players you wish to have on the team.

If Everton are so good as you say, they'd be fighting 5th place minimum every year.

Lukaku isn't good enough for Barcelona, period. Galoway is too young to even talk about. Barkley and Stones are talented, but it's not a guarantee that they'd be a massive upgrade over what we have. Coleman is surplus to requirements. And you want Bravo, MAtS, and Howard to be our keepers?

vukkapor

By the way, how can Anelka still play? My late grandad use to talk to me about how he watched him when he, my grandad, was little kidd.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans