Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? None of these players are good enough for Barça. I have to wonder if you do watch Barça play, based on the players you wish to have on the team.

Not good enough? Yeah? And third class players like Munir, Douglas, Adriano, Bartra, Mathieu, Vermalen, Rafinha, Pique ETC are world class-Barca class? Yep, I see that on the pitch...

Other clubs fighting for them, we can't defend ourselves from their offers... c'mon, we are a team of few (3-4)brilliant layers and all the rest are nothing more then second hand players that nobody is interested in.

Imagine Barkley, Stones, Galoway, Lukaku in... 5 years? They would be around 25 then...

And they are already great!

vukkapor

Not good enough? Yeah? And third class players like Munir, Douglas, Adriano, Bartra, Mathieu, Vermalen, Rafinha, Pique ETC are world class-Barca class? Yep, I see that on the pitch...

Other clubs fighting for them, we can't defend ourselves from their offers... c'mon, we are a team of few (3-4)brilliant layers and all the rest are nothing more then second hand players that nobody is interested in.

Imagine Barkley, Stones, Galoway, Lukaku in... 5 years? They would be around 25 then...

Stop posting please..

F

Flavia

Only douglas from that list can singled out. But he doesn't play, and everyone knows why he was signed. The rest are either canteranos, who didn't cost a penny, or very good squad players, that proved themselves. And PIQUE? Not world class? Your suggestions wouldn't add anything to Barça, and are just absurd... and at this point, I'm not sure if you're just trying to be funny or trolling, honestly.

JamDav1982

Stones, Coleman and Barkley could play for Barca but they wouldnt be the world class stars just very good squad players.

NO team has world class players in every position but almost all the names you mentioned there played their part in treble win last season.

How can you produce a name like Pique? Which CB was better than him in the world last season?

Are you saying that we only have 3-4 great players and Everton has more great players than us?

No, I'm saying that we need complete ovehaul of the team and those young talents may have perspective to be our level players one day... if we buy them now and incorporate them in our system-in a couple of years maybe they'll be something great...

JamDav1982

No, I'm saying that we need complete ovehaul of the team and those young talents may have perspective to be our level players one day... if we buy them now and incorporate them in our system-in a couple of years maybe they'll be something great...

Barcelona will never over haul the squad like that and buy so many young players at once in the hope they turn great.

The club need to win yesterdy not a few years down the line and that will never change.

xXKonan

This Squad we have is already there It's just we really need to add depth in some place (Bench), We really need a LB,CM, and maybe a CB and probably a Forward like Nolito. While I do understand AntiRealMadrid's point about young players, We Don't need to Overhaul the squad to that extreme just yet.

Jombi

He looks really happy there to me :(

Someone like him would be a dream. Cover for Left and stiff starting at RB and roberto as backup. 3 players enough for those two positions. And vermalen is there too. We went after douglas :facepalm:

RB is covered enough IMO. Remember we have Vidal too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans