Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I read that he's benched Sahin, that true?

Well, Sahin has been injured and I don't even remember when was the last time he played. Plus, Sahin's most natural position is CM (Gundogan's position) whereas Weigl's CDM. I'd think Bender's position is more threatened by Weigl.

Trickykid

You have to play for quality plus he's very young .

Jees think of the 50 million we spent on Matheui and Vermalean plus 30 million wasted on that other CB about 3 years ago , the long haired freak with the crazy name who lasted a season ( or less )

Your prices are off. There's no need to exaggerate just to prove a point.

And no, I hate to break it to you, but we're not buying Stones :lol:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Barcelona can spend 10M during January transfer window. Don't rule out loaning a player, with a buy option included in the deal. [sport]

I can only see us get Bazoer for that kind of money, or maybe even that's a reach. Hopefully we'll do some shrewd business with a limited transfer budget.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona can spend 10M during January transfer window. Don't rule out loaning a player, with a buy option included in the deal. [sport]

I can only see us get Bazoer for that kind of money, or maybe even that's a reach. Hopefully we'll do some shrewd business with a limited transfer budget.

Not worth spending money unless it's on a player that is actually decent. Lucho want another forward apparently.

No more deadweight please.

xXKonan

If we use our Sketchy Dealings in Brazil we could theoretically buy 10 Wingers from Brazil for 10 million! :bartomeu::mou:

khaled_a_d

I would want a loan specially if we are interested in one of the older guys .
I mean a loan for something around 1-2M for a player like Klose/Kuyt or whatever semi-retired player they are interested in would be better than wasting 5-10M one of them and have another dead weight next summer

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Not worth spending money unless it's on a player that is actually decent. Lucho want another forward apparently.

No more deadweight please.

Of course, I'd rather see us save the money if the club targets players like Kuyt, Samaras and Giovinco.

xXKonan

Barcelona and Chelsea are monitoring the situation of PSG defender Marquinhos (21), who wants to leave because of lack of playing time. [md]

Still won't happen.

xXKonan

CRFJiiHWUAAkK1q.jpg

"Following Aubameyang"

No way he would accept a Bench role here.

Barcelona continue to monitor Athletic centre back Aymeric Laporte (21), but interest has dropped because of inconsistent last season. [md]

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
"monitor" means nothing, I guess. We could "monitor" every single player playing for the top clubs in the elite leagues, that will not translate into any actions.

As to Aubameyang, no, he doesn't suit our style.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans