Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Which is good. I'm just saying that I think we will sign a big name player in summer. Ideally he'd be somebody who fits Lucho's plans.

And didn't we expedite the Neymar deal at the request of Tito?

I think Neymar was a player that was wanted by the board mainly . everyone knew we were after him b4 Pep even deciding to leave . Tito probably just gave his approval to the deal

You are making a fair point but there is a new sporting director now ,and we have a coach who would probably ask for players that really fits the team and would have my doubts that the board will be able to force any signing for him
All I am just saying we won't go for an expensive midfielder like Verratti/Pogba for the sake of it .
with Arda coming due to Lucho request and him believing in Rafinha I am actually having my doubts he will want someone like those guys in the summer .if rumors are to believed the only 2 names that rumors said Lucho requested them was Nolito in January and Mustafi in summer

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Which is good. I'm just saying that I think we will sign a big name player in summer. Ideally he'd be somebody who fits Lucho's plans.

And didn't we expedite the Neymar deal at the request of Tito?

No. Rosell wanted Neymar. He even requested Pep to call Neymar and talk with him(confirmed by Pep). Probably requested Tito to do the same. Either way, Neymar would have come regardless of the manager and his wishes.

Jombi

You and I have a different definition of what a crack is then.

Yes. :) The way I define it, its a way for the club to show "who is the boss in the market". To make a statement and to generate a lot of merchandise and marketing deals on a global scale by signing the crack.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yes. :) The way I define it, its a way for the club to show "who is the boss in the market". To make a statement and to generate a lot of merchandise and marketing deals on a global scale by signing the crack.

That's fine.

So if we would sign Pogba, then you'd consider him a "crack" signing?

xXKonan

Here's the Article MD finally put up in regards to us Finding new CBs.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20151010/202132965667/barca-operacion-central.html Using a translation (Bad).

At first glance, the template of FC Barcelona central spare no: Pique, Mascherano, Mathieu, Vermaelen and Bartra. However, analyzing in detail the status of several of them understands the club's decision to monitor the market looking for another plant, in this case a correction profile.

Mascherano (31 years) has a high level, especially considering it had to be recycled following the great Carles Puyol injury. The Argentine has yielded satisfactory in defense, especially with Pique, but not the position in which you feel most comfortable. In fact, it has recently admitted that his ambition is to someday play regularly in midfield and he knows that the club is almost impossible. That is, that Luis Enrique already know that 'Masche' defense does not play at home.

Then there is the case of Bartra (24 years), who since last summer seriously evaluated the possibility of leaving having no continuity in the starting lineup of Luis Enrique. If this season is still the same, and there go the shots, in June 2016 the squad will rethink its future.

Meanwhile, Mathieu (31 years) not living its best days. In the recent defeat against Sevilla he was seen in the photo of the two goals conceded. It has not been settled as a starter and although its performance at the global level is correct, timely mistakes have marred. The years take their toll and also problems in the Achilles tendons do not help.

To all this, Vermaelen (29 years) started the season well but a hamstring injury has left him on the sidelines. Their quality is not doubt, but its long-term performance is an enigma.

Against this background, Robert Fernandez and his team continue to interesting plants with which bolster the defense. They are players that Barça technicians and well aware that their progress is monitored.

José Giménez (20 years) is one of the plants that the club is following more closely. The Uruguayan Central Atletico Madrid is a reality despite his youth, alongside a master of his craft as paisanoGodín. Hard and strong, it is doing well in the cut and up. Moreover, despite his youth, you know what's playing at the highest level. Against Barca, for example, he has always performed very well. With contract until 2018, his buyout clause is, as far as we know, 24 million. Dexterous, it is confident in defense and neat with the ball. Atletico signed him for just one million euros and is already planning to renew because his performances have put him in the showcase at the highest level. Manchester United and tried to hire him last summer.

Marquinhos, ideal perfio but impossible dream

Marquinhos (21 years), the Brazilian center of Paris Saint-Germain perfectly exemplifies what the club has been looking for many years. A fast, agile, strong, capable of reacting in split seconds, courageous and effective in the passing game and ability to play side defender. The problem is playing in one of the richest clubs in the world and its proud president, Nasser Al Khelaifi not want to sell their stars but the signing of larger clubs. The club has tried to recruit the Brazilian at least twice, but has always found doors closed Parisian club. In any case, Barca remain vigilant if technicians have to return to tempt the Brazilian international. Probably, the mistake was not to sign him when he was in Rome and from where moved to PSG in 2013 by 35 million.

Stones, Pearl of British football

At 21 years, the Everton defense is one of the great revelations of the European football market. Eared, with good ball control and fast cutting, adapts equally to the central position and on the right side.

Last summer and Jose Mourinho wanted to sign him for Chelsea but Everton, the club he flatly refused. In the Premier League clubs now have lots of money and preferred to stay with Everton footballer despite Mou put an amount close to 50 million euros. Barca followed but knowing that they are prohibitively expensive today and the British players have never crystallized in the Camp Nou

B

beautifulgame

Khaled, I don't believe there was any indication that Pep requested Cesc. Unless I missed something? He requested Sanchez, not Cesc.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona sports director Robert attended the Euro qualifier AND-BEL in Andorra yesterday. [md]

Dortmund player Julian Weigl (20) and PSV player Jorrit Hendrix (20) are also among the midfielders Barcelona are monitoring. [md]

Atletico midfielder Koke (23) is the alternative option in case Barcelona can't sign Juventus player Pogba or PSG player Verratti. [sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans