Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Yes Isaac looks quite a quality player. He has that X factor, he's got brilliant skills, speed and he has great imagination.

F

Flavia

4m for 4 years to Lavezzi... I don't understand how anyone would consider this a good deal.
Hopefully it's just media bs.

F

Flavia

Some reports say 3 years.

Four million is peanuts these dayd sadly. He could get more from any EPL club. Even the bottom ones.

Not peanuts when Barça might be restricted by ffp. The payrole is already too much. Dead weight should be shipped off, and not bring more in. Let him get more from an epl side.

JamDav1982

Not peanuts when Barça might be restricted by ffp. The payrole is already too much. Dead weight should be shipped off, and not bring more in. Let him get more from an epl side.

Why do you want them to spend more on Nolito if there is issues with FFP?

Barca will not fail FFP anyway.

Lavezzi would be Barcas best attacker after the front three. That is not 'dead wood'. Even though he can be frustrating he would improve squad and for a cheap cost.

F

Flavia

Why do you want them to spend more on Nolito if there is issues with FFP?

Barca will not fail FFP anyway.

Lavezzi would be Barcas best attacker after the front three. That is not 'dead wood'. Even though he can be frustrating he would improve squad and for a cheap cost.

Yes, he'd be dead wood. He's more frustrating than anything else. I can't see him doing well vs liga defenders, either. Also, Nolito's wages would be smaller than his, and Nolito's currently a better player. Lavezzi would just party all the time.

JamDav1982

Yes, he'd be dead wood. He's more frustrating than anything else. I can't see him doing well vs liga defenders, either. Also, Nolito's wages would be smaller than his, and Nolito's currently a better player.

I cant see Nolito agreeing to less than 4m a season. That is around 76k euros a week or around £55k. On top of that is Nolitos fee of around 18m.

We shall see and might not happen but I think he would be a cheap back up that improves the squad.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Yes, but could he success at Barca?

Well, in the modern game, a lot of younger players have that "x-factor" imo, so it's a bit too early to call. He did terrorize Madrid tho. I'd just keep a close eye on him.

Nolito in my opinion is a great idea tho. Would add some competition up front, much needed as even MSN need to be pushed to be the best. Besides our luck with injuries this season is really screaming for someone who can play right away and is familiar with Barca and La Liga.

Co0ter

Lavezzi is a joke and one of the most frustrating players out there. He'd be happy sitting on the bench collecting his paycheck, just like at PSG. The guy struggles to do anything in the french league, but you think he's going to do well against la liga defenses? Might as well piss 4mil a year down the drain.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Barcelona are interested in Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic (25). They'd be willing to pay 40M. Luis Enrique wants him to replace Xavi. [cds]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans