Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuleLife4Life

Lavezzi is a joke and one of the most frustrating players out there. He'd be happy sitting on the bench collecting his paycheck, just like at PSG. The guy struggles to do anything in the french league, but you think he's going to do well against la liga defenses? Might as well piss 4mil a year down the drain.

The rumors are getting louder. I have a feeling this is a Messi backed purchase.

Transfer fee and salary will be a complete waste on this guy. Not only is he done, but he seems to be over professional football. He'd be better going to the Italian league or Argentina.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Transfer adviser Braida will attend Juventus-Gladbach tomorrow, to discuss Pogba and to watch Gladbach midfielder Granit Xhaka (23). [md]

DrPepper

After all these years we're finally getting a PSG player. :lol: Does this mean we're improving our relationship with Nasser and co? Which means Marquinhos and Verratti 2016. :thinking:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Yeah, nothing new in Pjanic in a long time. Has completely stalled. Although moving to Barca will probably change that but maybe it's already too late?

Galning

The amount of players we have been linked with the last four weeks. Never have I seen so many speculation when we're not in the transfer window.

Jombi

Pjanic and Xhaka are not bad choices. I would prefer Gundogan, Lucas Lima and Sofiane Boufal, but Pjanic and Xhaka could be working.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans