Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

As long as the wages aren't too high it's a good deal. Just like Arda and Alves, he's a guy that brings a lot of laughs and comedy for our players. We already got Vidal for resting Messi or Suarez.

Vidal can cover the front three but is not really a forward in the same way as the other three are.

Would guess Vidal will be seen more at full back.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Vidal can cover the front three but is not really a forward in the same way as the other three are.

Would guess Vidal will be seen more at full back.

He only need to cover the right wing if we get Nolito/Lavezzi. Rest Suarez, put Messi in the middle and Vidal on the right. Runs behind the defence and low precise crosses for days.

JamDav1982

He only need to cover the right wing if we get Nolito/Lavezzi. Rest Suarez, put Messi in the middle and Vidal on the right. Runs behind the defence and low precise crosses for days.

Yeah I agree he can cover the front three although it was full back he excelled and caught the attention of bigger clubs in Europe. Sorry, at first I though you meant someone like Lavezzi not needed as Vidal will be there.

A bit like Lucho himself Vidal will be a useful player on both sides of pitch and for number of positions.

JamDav1982

Sorry, no, I made a mistake with google translate, gazzeta says - he will go to Barca for free in summer and get 4M salary.

Other media reporting opposite and move will be 4m fee to PSG in January.....not sure what to believe but would guess on the January transfer as forward players needed.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Please no lavezzi, please !!!

I already have to suffer his clumsiness with Argentina I don't think I could handle him at barça.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Barcelona scout to attend Fenerbahce-Ajax this week, to watch Van Persie and Ajax players Bazoer, Klaassen, Riedewald, El Ghazi, Milik. [md]

PhilS

4m for Lavezzi in January would be a good deal.

He is a big step up on Munir/Sandro, has pace to play on break with front three and can play right across the forward line.

Has some clear weaknesses but as a back up he would be ideal.

It would be great to get a 4th forward of this caliber, he might even be able to put up with the limited playing time anyone behind the Trident will get. 4M is chicken feed for a club as big as Barca.

Co0ter

Munir and Sandro are 20. Lavezzi isn't a serious professional, he'd be coming here for a decent paycheck, just like RVP. Rather give a 20 year old a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans