Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

It wouldn't surprise me if it came down to RVP vs Nolito. One is cheap and the other is the one Lucho wants but could be costly to the club if the rumored budget we have is true.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Van Persie transfer would be laughable. He was world class some years ago but that dude is done on the highest level. Would be a big mistake to buy a guy with his wages.

silvia

We definitely need Suarez's backup though. I don't know if Nolito can play at Suarez's position.
edit : Considering copa america schedule and all 3 MSN can be out, i think we should prepare beforehand.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Van Persie transfer would be laughable. He was world class some years ago but that dude is done on the highest level. Would be a big mistake to buy a guy with his wages.

I think if he is signed he take a paycut ,he will be signed for financial reasons so they won't pay big wages for player like him

I am wating for Vidal. He can play wingers right? CM and CB first, then we can think about Nolito.

Vidal is versatile and can play on the wings ,same with Arda .but I think the team might be still a short of forward
we have 5 CBs and 5 CM/AM players .each for just 2 starting spots . while we have 5 attackers for 3 positions and the 2 bench player are 2 prospects in Sandro and Munir .neither s really good enough right now
I think in January top priority will be attacker who can take some of the load from MSN ,in Summer I think the big signing will be CB and depending of financial situation we will see if we can get world class CM or just a prospect like Tielemans

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona will decide end November if the'll sign forward in January. If they do, options are: Nolito, experienced striker or youngster [md]

BBZ8800

1. I doubt that Nolito's wages will be much lower than VPersie's since Nolito is on his prime currently and he is looking for the best contract in his career now.
2. I am not sure whether a 29 years old on his prime, who didn't even play in bigger clubs would be happy to spend hims prime and final years of career on the bench in Barca, without whining. You can't bench MSN. NEVER, remember that.
I guess that granny VPersie would much easier take Pedro's minutes without whining.
3. international experience on the highest level and in the biggest possible national and club matches
4. for the end, Nolito's transfer fee is around 18M, VPersie's is 3 Millions
-- we don't have too much money either for fee or for wages

Chong Li

I hope it's Nolito or nobody. Since we don't have money to buy Nolito -> no transfer.

RVP would be a bad joke, but with this board anything seems possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans