Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard.H

[MENTION=11286]chelsea[/MENTION]_HQ: Pedro has told friends that he regrets moving to #Chelsea in the summer and would be happy to return to Barcelona. [fichajes]

He probably really regrets it after seeing just how horrible Chelsea's season turned out.

He needs to grow the hell up and take full responsibility for his decision. These are grown men ffs.... Not little children in professional teams.

LeeRomeno

If we get a striker, it has to be someone experienced. Similar case as when we got Larsson. Needs to play as supersub and have top-level experience. I really dont think we need to buy any young strikers, we got them already.

Jombi

If we get a striker, it has to be someone experienced. Similar case as when we got Larsson. Needs to play as supersub and have top-level experience. I really dont think we need to buy any young strikers, we got them already.

We do have them but they are kinda bad though. And let's be honest. There are no Larssons out there. Just being old with top level experience isnt enough. Its really hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Larsson was a rare exception with a playing style and professionalism that suited us well. But thats, what 10 years ago now.

LeeRomeno

We do have them but they are kinda bad though. And let's be honest. There are no Larssons out there. Just being old with top level experience isnt enough. Its really hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Larsson was a rare exception with a playing style and professionalism that suited us well. But thats, what 10 years ago now.

That is true, i would really prefer if Pedro would have stayed, but what can you do. Also finding some experienced player who is satisfied with bench-role is difficult for sure.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
If he had stayed, I would have not had a problem with him - I would have loved that. But I wouldn't want to go back to Pedro anyore. I'd try something different.

xXKonan

Sao Paulo (on loan from Corinthians) forward Pato (26) is on Barcelona's list of among 20 forward options for the January window. [sport]

xXKonan

Forward options Barcelona for January transfer window: Nolito, Van Persie, Vela, Negredo, Kuyt, El Ghazi, Sanabria, Berardi, Aubemeyang [md]

Neimax

What do you think about the Pato rumour?
Has anyone seen him play in the last couple of months? Would be an interesting option in my opinion.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Forward options Barcelona for January transfer window: Nolito, Van Persie, Vela, Negredo, Kuyt, El Ghazi, Sanabria, Berardi, Aubemeyang [md]

Aubameyang in winter? :lol:

As if.

I'd swap Sandro for Sanabria though. Roma pls. Give us Sanabria and you can keep Gerson.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Aubameyang in winter? :lol:

As if.

I'd swap Sandro for Sanabria though. Roma pls. Give us Sanabria and you can keep Gerson.

How much did we sell Sanabria for?

I bet he doesn't want to come back either. Didn't he leave because he was rather impatient and he thought he was too good for Barca B and there was no room for him in the first team? He won't be content with warming the bench. We don't need those players that are full of themselves and are very impatient.

khaled_a_d

How much did we sell Sanabria for?

I bet he doesn't want to come back either. Didn't he leave because he was rather impatient and he thought he was too good for Barca B and there was no room for him in the first team? He won't be content with warming the bench. We don't need those players that are full of themselves and are very impatient.

4.5M + bonus . we financed Halilovic deal with Sanabria one basically which was a won for us IMO
And yes he was impatient and Ironically 2 of his teammates has ended up with 1st team b4 he did with Roma
I am not that impressed with him with Sporting btw .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans