Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Wouldn't mind Gimenez, but Laporte is much better with the ball. Would also like to see your reaction when we sign him :troll:

I really don't remember I was so angry at of our signings .I get Laporte potential and I know if he met it he will be worth the money .
But that is just huge risk IMHO .and if Mustafi wasn't available or Valencia refused to sell for less than buyout and Gimenez renewed as expected with A.Madrid I would understand that he will be the best available option

anguy

xcvcx.png

We have 5 players competing for 2 spots already, why make it 6? I mean, buying a new CM, is kinda pissing on our current ones, in my opinion. Also, if necessary, Busquets can be used as a CM.

Rafinha might become Messi's backup/forward. And who knows how will he play after such injury? Roberto should become RB. Iniesta is injury prone and Rakitic is inconsistent, and the deeper he plays the worse he looks.

Jombi

Mascherano should never play DM ever again. He sucks there.

I would love to see a relatively cheap option like Jonas Hector provide some proper LB cover.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Is the consensus that we don't need a CM who can control the pace of the game and offers stability and control in the midfield anymore??

Busquets, as great as he is, can't be a CM I am afraid.

I dont know where that idea comes from. I guess people, just like the socis, forget very fast when you win trophies and thats why Bartomeu got reelected.
Our midfield has been cringeworthy, or none existant, for ages.

xXKonan

A transfer of Robin Van Persie in January isn't ruled out. There have been various talks between Barça and Van Persie's agents [ad]

LordLichtenstein

2016-17 Season.

zvzvz.png

This is basically what I want our squad to look like next season.

Sandro - Loan
Munir - Loan
Mathieu - Sell
Adriano - Sell

Coutinho - Buy
Gayà - Buy
Laporte - Buy

Last edited:

LordLichtenstein

Going by recent rumors sounds like Lucho would rather us splash the cash on a CB and possibly a forward than a Midfielder or Left Back.

I want us to go in for Laporte if we plan on splashing cash for a CB.
If Messi gets an injury next season, who will replace him? Arda. If Suárez gets an injury next season, who will replace him? Messi. If Neymar gets an injury next season, who will replace him? ..... Coutinho is the obvious choice.

Laporte! :cheers:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I strongly disagree. Coutinho meets all the requirements, in my opinion. Also, it would be nice to have someone who can play as both AM and LW, should Neymar get an injury.

You have Rafinha, Vidal and Arda for those positions.

We need a player in the mould of Gündogan, Verratti more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans