Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

This is just Hypothetical of course.

I wonder with the Recent Performances of Halilovic at Sporting and Roberto doing a solid job at CM makes me wonder if Lucho is being careful when it comes to needing Midfielders. With Rafinha,Roberto,Iniesta,Rakitic,Arda,Masche,Busi,Being our Midfielders for the 1st team and with Halilovic Impressing at sporting on his loan and With Possibly Samper,kaptoum and yes even Gumbau being options as well. He's probably Thinking about other areas of the squad that need to be address (Forward,CB/LB).

Not saying we won't buy another Midfielder Hypothetically Lucho would probably go for someone like Gundogan mold and not any more attacking Mids like Countinho. he will also most likely go for a CB like Laporte as well (Just hypothetically speaking on all of this).

mark1nhu

Just to add to the discussion, I don't think we NEED or SHOULD go for Coutinho, I just don't agree he is not Barça material.

Liverpool is shit. You need to be really good to make something useful and impressive with so many donkeys around you.

gasgas

(Perfect)

#1 - Neymar-Suárez-Messi

(Neymar injured)

#2 - Arda-Suárez-Messi

(Suárez injured)

#3 - Neymar-Messi-Rafinha

(Messi injured)

#4 - Neymar-Suárez-Rafinha

(Neymar & Suárez injured)

#5 - Arda-Messi-Rafinha

(Neymar & Messi injured)

#6 - Arda-Suárez-Rafinha

(Suárez & Messi injured)

#7 - Arda-Neymar-Rafinha

(Neymar, Suárez & Messi injured)

#8 - Arda-?????-Rafinha

It is here our problem begins. Anyone we buy will automatically becomes 4rd choice, after Suárez, Neymar and Messi. Which is why, that certain someone has to be able to play at least one more position.

those examples you gave are enough to tell us that we don't need any AM who can play forward as well since we have arda and rafinha already :D who are good enough, while Coutinho is a few levels below them as well
Meanwhile our midfield lacks control, so we need someone to control the tempo.

We need a CB, tempo controlling CM, and a back-up LB IMO

khaled_a_d

This is just Hypothetical of course.

I wonder with the Recent Performances of Halilovic at Sporting and Roberto doing a solid job at CM makes me wonder if Lucho is being careful when it comes to needing Midfielders. With Rafinha,Roberto,Iniesta,Rakitic,Arda,Masche,Busi,Being our Midfielders for the 1st team and with Halilovic Impressing at sporting on his loan and With Possibly Samper,kaptoum and yes even Gumbau being options as well. He's probably Thinking about other areas of the squad that need to be address (Forward,CB/LB).

Not saying we won't buy another Midfielder Hypothetically Lucho would probably go for someone like Gundogan mold and not any more attacking Mids like Countinho. he will also most likely go for a CB like Laporte as well (Just hypothetically speaking on all of this).

I and many others has been saying that for sometime now
We have 5 players for those duo positions . 3 proven player who are one of the best at their positions in Iniesta,Arda & Rakitic .too young and improving in Rafinha and Roberto .we have Halilovic loaned and doing well .we have D.Suarez sold with buy back option and he is also doing fine there .even the best players in Barca B who has played as starter in CDR are midfielders ..and the best player with Juvenil A is Alena.another midfielder .
I think we are set for that position for next year. let's monitor the development of the younger players & the decline of the older player another year and see if we need addition

xXKonan

An issue for Barça trying to sign Van Persie is his high salary. If he is willing to take a pay cut, Barça would consider [lesportiu]

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
An issue for Barça trying to sign Van Persie is his high salary. If he is willing to take a pay cut, Barça would consider [lesportiu]

the last two players who took pay cut, (Cesc and Alexis) did not turn out to be very good signings.... both of them are related to Arsenal and so is RvP too! So no please

Co0ter

Is Laporte having that good of a season to be considered by so many of you? He was very, very underwhelming last year.

Neymessi

Oh shoot, I wonder why I totally forgot that option.. Well, you're right :) :cheers:

FIXED

(Perfect)

#1 - Neymar-Suárez-Messi

(Neymar injured)

#2 - Arda-Suárez-Messi

(Suárez injured)

#3 - Neymar-Messi-Rafinha or Arda-Neymar-Messi

(Messi injured)

#4 - Neymar-Suárez-Rafinha

(Neymar & Suárez injured)

#5 - Arda-Messi-Rafinha

(Neymar & Messi injured)

#6 - Arda-Suárez-Rafinha

(Suárez & Messi injured)

#7 - Arda-Neymar-Rafinha

(Neymar, Suárez & Messi injured)

#8 - Arda-?????-Rafinha

It is here our problem begins. Anyone we buy automatically becomes 4rd choice, after Suárez, Neymar and Messi. Which is why, that certain someone has to be able to play at least one other position.

Should Rafinha get an injury, Vidal can take over, but if Arda gets injured, we have no one. :/

Tbf no team can have such an amazing depth to have full cover when all 3 stars of our team are injured.We are really good to go come january for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans